RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano - Page 30 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-27-2019, 11:44 AM   #291
jamespejam

Send a message via MSN to jamespejam

No interior, couldn´t spot much evolution from past months either.. looks like it´s not in the top of the priority list for Razbam, unfortunatelly.. That´s the only module in development that I would put my money on currently. Will have to wait a couple of years to see it coming to life I guess.
jamespejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 11:51 AM   #292
jojo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespejam View Post
No interior, couldn´t spot much evolution from past months either.. looks like it´s not in the top of the priority list for Razbam, unfortunatelly.. That´s the only module in development that I would put my money on currently. Will have to wait a couple of years to see it coming to life I guess.

It has been said the current priority is to finish the released modules, which is a good thing.

Razbam is being beaten because of modules aren't finished, you can't blame them for not pushing another one...

Last edited by jojo; 05-27-2019 at 12:08 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:52 PM   #293
Nooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
It has been said the current priority is to finish the released modules, which is a good thing.

Razbam is being beaten because of modules aren't finished, you can't blame them for not pushing another one...
I agree.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:39 PM   #294
Satarosa

Default A-29B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespejam View Post
+1

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

Satarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:27 PM   #295
zhukov032186

I'm honestly super excited about this one. Makes a good T-6 Texan II stand in =)

Yak-52
C-101
A-29
Frontline Jet

Will be nice =) Unlike many, I don't care if we have a SPECIFIC pipeline, I'd just like representative aircraft from each stage =)
zhukov032186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 AM   #296
joanvalley

working hard on it mate.
joanvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:47 PM   #297
Faxx2

To be honest can’t wait for this module. DCS needs more low intensity airframes. (I mean making an insurgence mission it’s kinda difficult to balance the fast jets without making huge ferries)
Faxx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:58 PM   #298
Rick50

I look forward to the Tucano, as it offers a different experience than all others, a small mud-bomber that we will likely see more in real life in the decades to come. In an industry all about making things bigger and WAY more expensive, so expensive that nations have to slash the number of airframes to buy just because otherwise they can't buy at all... the A-29 goes the other way: affordable in significant numbers by nations of limited means.

That it offers capabilities few other airframes do, such as time on station, the sensor turret with a GIB, integrated PGM's... and future possible capabilities such as the side looking a/g radar, this will be one to watch!

I think there will come a time when the USAF may well buy a modest number of them, not because they are affordable, but because they are proven already and a cheap way to retain pilots tired of "flying" drones forever.

I'd buy a DCS A-29 module!
Rick50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 03:12 PM   #299
Faxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick50 View Post
I look forward to the Tucano, as it offers a different experience than all others, a small mud-bomber that we will likely see more in real life in the decades to come. In an industry all about making things bigger and WAY more expensive, so expensive that nations have to slash the number of airframes to buy just because otherwise they can't buy at all... the A-29 goes the other way: affordable in significant numbers by nations of limited means.

That it offers capabilities few other airframes do, such as time on station, the sensor turret with a GIB, integrated PGM's... and future possible capabilities such as the side looking a/g radar, this will be one to watch!

I think there will come a time when the USAF may well buy a modest number of them, not because they are affordable, but because they are proven already and a cheap way to retain pilots tired of "flying" drones forever.

I'd buy a DCS A-29 module!
100% agree. It as an airframe will be so different to any other airframe available. The only plane that I can think of that is kinda similar is the L-39z (except for the fact that the A-29 is a turboprop)
Faxx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:30 PM   #300
Kev2go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxx2 View Post
100% agree. It as an airframe will be so different to any other airframe available. The only plane that I can think of that is kinda similar is the L-39z (except for the fact that the A-29 is a turboprop)
Not just the fact it's a turboprop

What's unique also that despite its low intensity coin natue it will be fitted with a modern avionics suite.

HUD, glass cockpit, ins/gps navigation , precision guided weapons and targeting sensor.

All other trainers and or light attack coin airplanes thus far have been older models with simple analog instruments

Build:

Spoiler:

Windows 10 64 bit,

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z370- E Motherboard, Intel Core i7 8700k ( Noctua NH14S cooler),Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32gb ram (2666 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia Gtx 1080 8gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; WD 1TB HDD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 512 gb SSD

Kev2go is offline   Reply With Quote