Did you give up with the Harrier? - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 12:36 PM   #41
Fri13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkthunder View Post
Returning to this part of the forum after a while, seems pretty quiet here.
The Harrier still has big bugs and missing features, did everything grind to a halt once again and the community just gave up with hoping for a finished AND accurate simulation of this wonderful aricraft?
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...0&postcount=17

Yes, I have given up the Harrier until the sensor management system is fixed.
I don't see other well known problems being show stoppers, but unusable DMT, TPOD and MAV is just no go for me.

Nothing is more frustrating that you can't slave the sensor somewhere, it locks on something totally random things, its lock moves from previous position to some random location behind you etc.

Why? Because it renders you incapable use bombs in any other than CCIP modes, not able to use rockets, gun, AUTO etc.
Because that even the combat maneuvering is impossible as the ARBS system is guiding you to fly back to targets at even a few kilometers off, so you don't anymore find them.
Old 05-28-2019, 03:20 PM   #42
NineLine
Community Manager

Dear all, while there may still be issues with the HArrier, this approach isnt helpful, please try and update bug threads with new tracks and such if you are still seeing outstanding issues. These threads just end up turning into a fight.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Closed Thread