What’s next?

BlacleyCole

Ok the pg map is in the finishing stages same with the hornet. So what’s the next map and plane/helo to be released?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

If you are asking specifically about maps, Razbam and Heatblur has intentions of making maps, Razbam's project is Falkland Islands. Heatblur wanted to create a map, mostly oceanic, for F-14.

Not sure but I seem to recall ED saying something about another Middle East map, Syria perhaps, but don't quote me on that.

As for modules, like stated above, Yak-52 is pretty soon. Aside from that one, Cristen Eagle, perhaps F-14, and one module from Razbam can be things reasonable to expect this year. Maybe Mi-24 too but I doubt it will arrive this year.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

ED (or Ugra Media, the anonymus devs of Normandy) are working on maps of Afghanistan and Syria atm.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yak-52. But if the next module after that isn't the F14 I will be really dissapointed. (I know that it's not ED's module)

Edited by OnlyforDCS

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Ok the pg map is in the finishing stages same with the hornet

The Hornet is in the finishing stages? I sincerely hope not!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

ED (or Ugra Media, the anonymus devs of Normandy) are working on maps of Afghanistan and Syria atm.

Urga Media has working on Syria map.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2018-04-20_DCS2.5.1Update/

DCS: Normandy 1944 Map

Since the map’s release, there have been several improvements like new period objects (windmills, water towers, farm houses, etc.), better beach lines, corrected mesh errors, cleaned up textures, and more detail in the England portion of the map. Currently, Urga Media (the developer) is occupied with their Syria map. However, once the Syria map is complete, we will discuss with them further improvements to the Normandy map like use of speedtrees.

ED has move resources to working on other map to announce on late 2018 (Afghanistan).

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3572895&postcount=1

Edited by Silver_Dragon