Offline Mode coming soon (edited)

pngflyer

Quick question for the devs...

Why no offline play in 2.5? I really need to be able to use DCS in offline mode, and be able to access the content I’ve purchased, as I am regularly without internet access.

When I try to run DCS offline since upgrading to 2.5, I just get a message saying that I none of my modules are authorised (they are) and then informs me that they have been disabled.

Surely I don’t need to go back to 1.5 just to use DCS offline? Could you guys please do something about this?

Thanks for listening

pngflyer

It's a big debate and ED has just announced some days ago, an infinite offline mode soon without need of connection.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks for the reply. I sure hope they work out something.

I spend much of the year without internet. Pretty and all Caucasus looks now, I would only be able to enjoy it with the TF-51 or Su-25T, and no NTTR or future maps.

pngflyer

c118d6d5-6099-44aa-8295-89d06da613cb

So ED pretty much went ahead and enabled the 3 day limit on 2.5 ?

For EVERYTHING ?

XwFOR60.jpg

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

• ED Team

Offline mode is currently in testing and will be released with version 2.5.1 in the near future.

This is in addition to some significant memory unloading improvements.

Thanks

Quick question for the devs...

Why no offline play in 2.5? I really need to be able to use DCS in offline mode, and be able to access the content I’ve purchased, as I am regularly without internet access.

When I try to run DCS offline since upgrading to 2.5, I just get a message saying that I none of my modules are authorised (they are) and then informs me that they have been disabled.

Surely I don’t need to go back to 1.5 just to use DCS offline? Could you guys please do something about this?

Thanks for listening

pngflyer

So with this new information

@Wags , does this mean that starforce does not check your modules to see if they are valid anymore when DCS starts up anymore ?

or

Does starforce still do this and now we have an extra check inplace ?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests