Capt Zeen F/A-18C Beta Helios Profile ! ! !

Having trouble getting the DCS log attached, trying again... Had to rename it. I can't see anything obvious in the log associated with the AMPCD export.

DCS_log.txt

System Specs:

Win 10 x64 Pro, ASUS Maximus X Formula, i9-9900K @ 4.7 GHz, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 MHz, NZXT Kraken X73 AIO Cooler, Titan X Pascal GPU, EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 PSU, C: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 PCIe SSD, D: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SATA SSD, HT Omega Claro PCIe 7.1 Sound, Denon AVR-1709 7.1 Receiver, 46" Sharp Aquos Quattron Main Screen, 27" Acer T272HL TouchScreen + Helios, TrackIR 5, ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog, Crosswinds pedals, SimShaker

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good grief. I updated to 2.5.3.21708, reinstalled the mods via OvGME, and now the AMPCD is working fine again. Radar rotary knobs still can't be actuated from the touchscreen, however.

Edited by GeneralDynamics

System Specs:

Win 10 x64 Pro, ASUS Maximus X Formula, i9-9900K @ 4.7 GHz, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 MHz, NZXT Kraken X73 AIO Cooler, Titan X Pascal GPU, EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 PSU, C: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 PCIe SSD, D: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SATA SSD, HT Omega Claro PCIe 7.1 Sound, Denon AVR-1709 7.1 Receiver, 46" Sharp Aquos Quattron Main Screen, 27" Acer T272HL TouchScreen + Helios, TrackIR 5, ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog, Crosswinds pedals, SimShaker

Yes, I was able to get this working yesterday.

1) unhooked two monitors

2) reinstalled DCS World (wanted to be sure I removed old .lua files)

3) Installed CZ's profile per instructions

It worked as it should . . .

4) hooked up the 3rd and 4th monitor but didn't update the Helios profile.

This makes the sim so much more fun, I can he put a lot of work into these profiles!

I do have one question about the push buttons for the additional panels. When I touch them the panel opens, then closes as soon as I release the button. They work much better if I click them but the point is to avoid the not use the mouse.

Edited by Animal451

ASUS Strix Z370-E, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 MHz, Corsair H100i, WD 1TB SSD

I do have one question about the push buttons for the additional panels. When I touch them the panel opens, then closes as soon as I release the button. They work much better if I click them but the point is to avoid the not use the mouse.

you need to configure your touch screen behevior in windows. i do not have a touch screen, so not sure what you need to do, but other people with that problem solved in windows

you need to configure your touch screen behevior in windows. i do not have a touch screen, so not sure what you need to do, but other people with that problem solved in windows

Here is the link to the touch screen setup for Helios as originally posted by Gadrock:

http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/node/48

This was written for Windows 7, but I think the same concepts can be implemented in Windows 10 if necessary. If the correct Windows settings don't resolve the problem, then I think the next step would be to consult the documentation for your touch screen monitor.

System Specs:

Here is the link to the touch screen setup for Helios as originally posted by Gadrock:

http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/node/48

This was written for Windows 7, but I think the same concepts can be implemented in Windows 10 if necessary. If the correct Windows settings don't resolve the problem, then I think the next step would be to consult the documentation for your touch screen monitor.

That did it! Thanks . . .

ASUS Strix Z370-E, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 MHz, Corsair H100i, WD 1TB SSD

That did it! Thanks . . .

Glad to help, Animal - happy flying!

System Specs:

I have a question gents:

I'm getting the DDIs, AMPCD and IEFI to export to my second monitor, but then the in-game screens are blank. Is this normal?

I had the Beta installed before I did the update 2 and the export and in-game screens would be on at the same time.

Hallo

After updates i lost the IFEI and UFC.

My Export Luas in the right folder:my saved games.

i only see left right and Ampc.

Do anyone know that issue please?

thank you

i was seeing at the eary updates.

And i use the latest Capt Zeen profile and Luas.

Hallo

thank you

I am going to check that when i arrive at home this afternoon.

No, it's just whatever resolution you have. It doesn't care what each one is.

If you have 4k on top, and 1080 on the bottom, then the height is 3240.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Hallo

thank you

i just tested tonight, all viewport looks correct on my system.

I'm having the same problem as Tomcat, I've lost the IFEI and UFC after the last update . . .

I managed to resolve this by going into the settings and changing back to a 1 Monitor config and the resolution to 1920x1080 abd saved the settings. Then back to the 2 Monitor config and 1920x2160. Jumped in the cockpit and all is back.

Edited by Animal451

I'm having the same problem as Tomcat, I've lost the IFEI and UFC after the last update . . .

I managed to resolve this by going into the settings and changing back to a 1 Monitor config and the resolution to 1920x1080 abd saved the settings. Then back to the 2 Monitor config and 1920x2160. Jumped in the cockpit and all is back.

İ did not exactly understand what you did.

you lost the ufc iffi

set res to 1920x1080

save settings ?what is abd?

than back to 1920x2160

Saved luas?change the X,Ys on monitor ?

please forgive me.That drives me crazy.After this s*it i even did not fly.Lost my soul to fly.

thanx

YEAHAAAA

it worked mate

thanx

hi

i want to ask if i can export the f-5e radar to a second screen using helios ??

you dont need helios to export the radar of he F5e.

You can export the radar directly frm the options menu on DCS. chosse a monitor configuration with the MFCD right, and select the resolution using the size of the total your two monitors in horizontal. fro the vertica, use you bigest monitor resolution.

Edited by Capt Zeen

RookFett, what are your specs? im curious as to what size monitor I see there as your MAIN monitor? Looks bigger than 30" from the photo?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle