Weapon selector and interval selector rotating opposite directions

Fred00

Surprinsingly this hasn't been fixed yet. The interval selector functions like it should: a right click with the mouse turns the dial right. However, the weapon selector dial works the other way around: a right click turns the dial left. This makes using these essential controls quite frustrating. It should be a pretty quick fix though.

I think it's correct in my understanding.

Rotation direction of the knob while right clicking is the same.

The difference are the knobs themselves.

Navigation selector has a pointer on the knob and the scale fixed on the panel. Rotating right selects the next option.

On the weapon selector, the pointer is fixed on the panel and the different modes are marked on the knob.

Rotating the knob from default position the the left selects next option. Rotating to the left selects previous option.

I set Joystick buttons to cw and ccw options for both and reversed the once on my stick for the weapons selector, so that's more like buttons for "next and previous setting".

Regards

Jens

Navigation selector has a pointer on the knob and the scale fixed on the panel. Rotating right selects the next option.

What do you mean by the navigation selector (the master mode selector on the left panel by any chance?).

I think the OP is talking about the two adjacent dials on the weapons panel. This panel has two dials, weapon selector and interval selector, both with the pointer on the panel. The behaviour is opposite though.

Btw, for the interval selector I cannot find keyboard shortcuts, can you?

• 11 months later...

I think this post needs to be bumped since there has been no response from the DEV and this issue has needed to be addressed for a couple of years now.Especially the missing keyboard/button commands for the INTERVAL SELECTOR KNOB on the RIGHT WEAPON PANEL.

• 1 month later...