A-10C Keyboard Command List

SinandGrin

I was wondering if anyone had taken the time yet to put together a list of all the default keyboard commands. As I understand it the only information is found in the options menu. I was thinking of putting in some time and typing it all out, but wanted to see if anyone else had completed a list yet.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

I hope, in the first update you will get working tool to extract keyboard and joystick (joysticks) assignments. But if you want to get them right now, I can attach small bat-file.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Will there be key commands for L/R/both MFDs?

[oops] found another thread which answers my own question. Will be waiting for future beta so!

Edited by Jinja
found answer

i7@3.5Ghz, ATI 5870, 16GB RAM, win7 64bit, TH2GO, Track-IR, 4screen pit, TM WArthog HOTAS

Will there be key commands for L/R/both MFDs?

[oops] found another thread which answers my own question. Will be waiting for future beta so!

yeep thats why I went ahead and bought them. will be here end of week and looking forward to the update to use these bad boys.

MMM now if we can only get the DCS F-16 blk 60 super viper in the works?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Keymap

It is there any key-map so we can use to make hotas profiles?

Thanks

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Here is a pdf file that I put together quickly so there might be errors. And I expect there will be changes as they continue to refine the beta. But it is a start. :)

A-10C KEYS.pdf

• Like 7

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Here is a pdf file that I put together quickly so there might be errors. And I expect there will be changes as they continue to refine the beta. But it is a start. :)

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 (64) - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core - 32 GB RAM - RTX 2080 Super

Blaster454 thanks for the file. very helpful.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Thanks Blaster

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

I hope, in the first update you will get working tool to extract keyboard and joystick (joysticks) assignments. But if you want to get them right now, I can attach small bat-file.

Yes, please attach a bat file if possible. Thanks. I see currently in the beta there is a Input_to_TXT_eng.bat file but everytime I try to run it in a command window I get the error;

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>Input_to_TXT_eng

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>run.bat parser.lua

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\?.dll

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>..\..\.bin\x86\stable\lua.exe parser.lua

The system cannot find the path specified.

Yes, please attach a bat file if possible. Thanks. I see currently in the beta there is a Input_to_TXT_eng.bat file but everytime I try to run it in a command window I get the error;

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>Input_to_TXT_eng

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>run.bat parser.lua

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\?.dll

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>..\..\.bin\x86\stable\lua.exe parser.lua

The system cannot find the path specified.

\x86\stable doesn't exists anymore, the parser-to-txt is outdated.

You can trick it by making a extra copy \x86 -> \x86\stable

I think it should work again after that.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Here's a Quick & dirty Parser-->CSV I modded for DCS:BS/FC2 a while back. Can be opened in excel / filtered / sorted etc.

I hope I have included all the files needed.

You still need to make a copy of \X86 --> \X86\stable I think.

EDIT: Just tested, still working.

D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>Input_to_CSV_eng
D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>run.bat parser-csv.lua
D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\?.dll
D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua.exe parser-csv.lua
---------------------------------------------------
       Config #:1      File: A-10C.csv
               A-10C_joystick_Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8006-444553540000}
               A-10C_joystick_Joystick - HOTAS Warthog
               A-10C_joystick_Throttle - HOTAS Warthog
               A-10C_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System
               A-10C_joystick_F16 MFD 1
               A-10C_keyboard_Keyboard
               A-10C_keyboard_default
               A-10C_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller
               A-10C_joystick_F16 MFD 2
               A-10C_joystick_default
               A-10C_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8005-444553540000}
               A-10C_joystick_CH PRO PEDALS USB
       Config #:2      File: A-10C_easy.csv
               A-10C_easy_joystick_F16 MFD 1
               A-10C_easy_joystick_CH PRO PEDALS USB
               A-10C_easy_keyboard_Keyboard
               A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8005-444553540000}
               A-10C_easy_joystick_F16 MFD 2
               A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System
               A-10C_easy_joystick_default
               A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller
               A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8006-444553540000}
               A-10C_easy_keyboard_default
               A-10C_easy_joystick_Joystick - HOTAS Warthog
               A-10C_easy_joystick_Throttle - HOTAS Warthog
       Config #:3      File: Default.csv

Input_parser-CSV.rar

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Thanks Panzertard but the default install of A-10C does have the folder

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\bin\x86

and contains files. I get the same error with your parser. Maybe the spaces in the file path?

It's a reference to the 32bit binaries, they need to be installed. :)

I havent tested using x64.

• ED Team
Yes, please attach a bat file if possible. Thanks. I see currently in the beta there is a Input_to_TXT_eng.bat file but everytime I try to run it in a command window I get the error;.......The system cannot find the path specified.

Known. Please download attached file, change extention from .txt to .bat, replace c:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser\run.bat to new one and run Input_to_TXT_eng.bat

Or just edit your run.bat as:

set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\?.dll
..\..\..\bin\x86\lua.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

As a result you will see several text files (one file for each input device) in folder c:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser\

Open them in any spreadsheet software (Excel) as a csv files, format, merge in one file, group categories, sort etc etc. Please note, that all your changes in input configuration, all your personal assignments will be processed by parser.

run.txt

Edited by USSR_Rik

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

click on like this in KILLaALFs post on first page for key commands nice one KILLa

Win 10,MB GA-X79S-UP5 cpu i7-3820 water cooled,GPU 1080ti ,psu corsair HX1200i,,ram Dominator 32GB trackir 5,VKB Gunfighter stick , throttle ,saitek x65f & CH pedals

DCS:A-10C Keystroke Assugnments

So far, I have been unable to locate keystroke assignments for some of the cockpit switches. They are not listed in the current list of keystrokes and I am still looking through configuration lua files to see what I can discover.

Are their keystrokes assigned for all in-cockpit clickable switches (or at least, can keystrokes be assigned to all clickable switches)? For example, I have not found any of the electrical switches keystrokes yet. Is this planned for final release?

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Thanks so much Blaster! :smilewink:

• Like 1

Im in the process of doing myself a little Quick Referance knee board type thingy.. once its done I might give it out....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45