Thanks!

eurofor

Long before there was any talk of the WWII era in DCS I dreamt of what it would be like to have the 109, one of my absolute favourite aircraft, modelled to this extent. Now that's a reality and it's just lovely! I want to give a big thanks to ED and everyone who's involved with the development. Awesome work!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Long before there was any talk of the WWII era in DCS I dreamt of what it would be like to have the 109, one of my absolute favourite aircraft, modelled to this extent. Now that's a reality and it's just lovely! I want to give a big thanks to ED and everyone who's involved with the development. Awesome work!

i second that...i think it was like almost 3years ago when i told some of my friends that im now switching to dcs and leaving the other sim, as i was really impressed by the fidelity of dcs, and that although i never really liked the p51 as a plane but loved the simulation of it in dcs.i told them back then that i see the day where ED will release a 109, as this would be the most awesome thing i could imagine.and here we are :) thx ED

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

I'd also like to extend my thanks to the developers and everyone else involved on this bird, even luthier.

And especially thank you for not having those segmented textures.

My skins/liveries for Fw 190 D-9 and Bf 109 K-4:

My blog or Forums.

Open for requests as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]