NOW YOU SEE ME, NOW YOU DON'T

ChuckIV

OK, so I can be seen as a server to some, but not others. While I'm online as a server (not a dedicated server), I can have a friend make sure I'm visible and get that confirmed. At the exact same time, another friend does NOT see me on the multiplayer server list.

What can cause this problem?? Any advice you have would be helpful. Thank you,

ChuckIV

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps

Try a refresh, if that doesn't work you can join by IP at the top right. No password unless set.

Not sure why?

Here is an example of the DDCS server.

Server IP Addresses:

45.27.58.61:10308

If you joined the server last time, it will auto fill in the IP.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Might be Versions, some have Stable others Open Beta. If they both have the same version there is the possibility for the server still not to be visible for somebody in the list (maybe some residual installation stuff) still Connecting by IP , as David OC advises, with the same version should work.