Option to have Jester make ball call?

uhntissbaby111

I’ve been watching the upcoming SC previews and one thing of concern is the ball call. It looks cumbersome to have to be getting the aircraft lined up and keeping it on glide path, while using the keyboard to make the ball call. Since in RL it was the RIO doing the comms, is there any way that HB could give us the option to have jester automatically make the ball call?

+100

Or at the very least could we get a binding option enabling mapping to a controller for the ball call?

I am not looking fwd to fumbling around with my trackball looking up to my right selecting comms menus in VR while in the groove lol.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, Interacting with coms Menu in general Is a huge weak spot. Sucks trying to communicate with tanker crew and not collide as well.

Would love to see some kind of plan. Would even be nice if the mouse clicking of the menue worked all the time. Would at least help.

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

I added it to an open index finger position on the MCG. Using up, down, and press for weapon selection so forward and back were open. Now bound to ball and salute. Will add to Voice Attack soon, too.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2