Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Hi,

Can you help me ? I have no idea how to install the mod, and JSGME does not work for me.

I am looking for helipad only.

Thanks.

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Hi, I am really interested in the Cargos assets, basically, all the gorgeous assets that appear in the first screenshot of the main post. All for Sling Loading ops.

I have downloaded most of the stuff but I will like to install only those plus the single Farps. Any clue about which folders should I use? I know Farps I get from Helipads, no problem for that, but all the Slingloadable assets? Are they in a specific folder?

Thank you :thumbup:

Hi, I am really interested in the Cargos assets, basically, all the gorgeous assets that appear in the first screenshot of the main post. All for Sling Loading ops.

I have downloaded most of the stuff but I will like to install only those plus the single Farps. Any clue about which folders should I use? I know Farps I get from Helipads, no problem for that, but all the Slingloadable assets? Are they in a specific folder?

it's in static objects

The cargo objects are in a folder called "Static_Objects"

Also, I'll be sending you those Mi-8 ASAP, sorry for the delay. I completely forgot about it

EDIT: sniped :P

• 1 month later...

There is a problem with the Pallets from some cargos.

the use the texture: palette.dds

but there is an texture with the same name, orginal from DCS but is not the same!!.

so if use the texture from mod the Pallets from DCS are broken

if use the orginal texture the Pallets from mod are broken.

so the 3d Modell should be worked to use the orginal texture.

pic shows the broken orginal cargo from DCS

Screen_200622_181421.png.e20124372000bb05c7030f7cafdd1ae7.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Could please someone could explain in detail and step by stem how to install these mods from scratch ?

I tried both manually and with MODMAN ( JSGME for some reason I cannot find to download anywhere ) and while MODMAN confirm installation, I have nothing in the game.

Also the folder structure in SavedGames is slightly different.

Thank you very much,

Hueyman

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

I'll give it a try thanks.

Can someone post a screen of the Flexcam external object mounted on the Huey please ?

If I understood correctly it's selectable in the ME weapon loadout ? I'd like to design a steerable mirror kit, does anybody of you know how to this, in the same way as what I expect the flexcam kit to be ?

Thanks a lot

( goal https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=281201 )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I tried it, created a MODS folder in D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods, selected and installed it thru OvGME, it says succeed... still nothing in the Cargos in ME

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Grajo,

Thanks for your help.

I confirm that's what I did, without any result so far

PS : I add that I had to create the MODS and TECH subfolder, nothing by default

1513643959_Sanstitre.png.2c403b08ee665cdfc0f10a4c6f477082.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You are missing the "Static Objets" folder maybe?

I mean, all that stuff you show in the screenshot got a go inside "1 folder" lets say "Cargo objects" for example..

(indeed the name I think is irrelevant). This is the common mod Structure for DCS.

DCS.openbeta/Mods/tech/Cargo objects <<<here is were you copy the folder and files you show in the screenshot. You need one extra folder in your structure.

Hope I make myself clear somehow... :]

Hi,

1> I don't know if this is important, but the mods folders should be placed in the "tech" folder (lowercase) and not "Tech". :)

2> Usually, each mod is stored in is own folder with its name "ex: Container",

and all folders and files must be in it. We therefore have a storage of the form:

...DCS.openbeta/Mods/tech/Container/Data

/Database

/Liveries

/Shapes

/Textures

/.. other files...

:)

Edited by FullGas