A10 C

Peter22

only happening in the A10 C copit..look a the differences with center HUD and sides!!!

https://i.imgur.com/4xAOm62.jpg

:(:(

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

The two side glasses on the forward part of the windscreen are tinted yellow. That is not the case with the front part.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

yea its also like that with the black shark, I found adjusting the gamma helps, but its either to dark or bright as anything, the shark doesn't even have interior lights anymore :)

here is another one..in flight..

https://ibb.co/iKeXuR

thing is is only with the A10C..:(:(:(

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

The two side glasses on the forward part of the windscreen are tinted yellow. That is not the case with the front part.

yeap look here

That's how it should be, not a bug.

what? is the A10 sides tinted in yellow?...since when? i was not aware of it....

You can see the sides tinted in real plane here.

Greetings.

Ups my bad,,,,little ignorance here..i just dont like it..:) guess i have to deal with :thumbup:

Man he's got his mirrors on, wonder how his frame rates are. ������

no being able to see/display frame rates..using righ ctrl pause..nothing..change to left crtl pause..nothing..I did right ctrl pause and / nothing..i am giving up here....:(

Man he's got his mirrors on, wonder how his frame rates are. ������

negative I am not using mirrors

I cannt wait for someone making a mod to fix the exaggerated yellow tint sides co-pit in the A10...I just dont like it I think is just too much ...plus the copit itself is blurry ..cant read anything there..everything is unreadable...

any suggestions ?

Edited by Peter22

I cannt wait for someone making a mod to fix the exaggerated yellow tint sides co-pit in the A10...I just dont like it I think is just too much ...plus the copit itself is blurry ..cant read anything there..everything is unreadable...

any suggestions ?

Yes, switch off Deferred Shading. That makes the cockpits more detailed and less contrasty in certain lights. Unfortunately, switching DS off makes the lovely trees go all horrible. Everything is a trade off at the moment.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Yes, switch off Deferred Shading. That makes the cockpits more detailed and less contrasty in certain lights. Unfortunately, switching DS off makes the lovely trees go all horrible. Everything is a trade off at the moment.

yeah i just realize that..I guess for now I am going to keep DS on since the light effects are beautiful and I think is about to get use to it..I hope they re-touche the co-pit to fix the switches/ names from blurry !!!!

thanks any way

• 1 month later...

The amber tinted side windows on the A-10C have come and gone many times over the many years and iterations since the first DCS A-10C was released. Apparently in one of the more recent updates, they really became more noticeable.

yeah i just realize that..I guess for now I am going to keep DS on since the light effects are beautiful and I think is about to get use to it..I hope they re-touche the co-pit to fix the switches/ names from blurry !!!!

thanks any way

I use DS and the cockpit looks fine to me, check your texture settings. I use Ricardos HD worn textures.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP