THANK YOU FOR 2.5 EAGLE DYNAMICS!

Dutch Baron

Wow..... simply WOW!!!

Thanks soooo much for this GREAT new Caucasus Map and for the 2.5 OB Release.

Long awaited..... played for 5 minutes and AMAZED!!

Keep it up guys........ I know this must have been some long days and sleepless nights, it's worth it and from the bottom of my heart I thank ALL members of EAGLE DYNAMICS.

Spasibo!

• Like 2
http://www.TAWDCS.org ### JOINT TASK FORCE JTF-88 ### https://tawdcs.org/battalion/88th/ ### PC: i9 - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1080Ti - TM Warthog Stick and Throttle - MFG Crosswind Black - TrackIR5 - Buddy Fox UFC

my cable is glowing red :D

You are the BEST Eagle Dynamics !

Congratulations for this milestone achievement.

It's a long way to the top if you wanna Rock 'n' Roll

• Like 1

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

+1 !

Intel Core i7 6700K@4.7GHz, Asus Sabertooth Z170 Mark1, 16Gb Kingston DDR4 2800MHz, Asus Geforce GTX1080, SSD Sandisk Extreme Pro 250Gb, Seagate 2Tb, TM Hotas Warthog, Ch Pro Pedals, TrackIr 4, Oculus Rift CV1 & Rift S

one word, awesome!

• Like 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

+1

amazed at performance even with trees & grass @ 100% getting high 50 - 60 fps,

was never possible before now :D

Helo lovers paradise :pilotfly:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Arrgggghhh... You guys are killing me, it's still downloading.

Thanks ED for the update and in particular the convergence.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Outstanding work now bring on the Hornet.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I remember following the development of the Black Shark before it was released. When it was released it was simply amazing, stunning modeling and details never seen before in all my years of simming. Now to achieve 2.5 with new modules & maps, maps updated for free!! Simply world class effort.

Congratulation ED, you should all be proud of yourselves.

btw- Havent tried 2.5 yet but i know i'll like it :D

I flew from Sochi in a P-51D. Up into the mountains I went and came close to digging a smoking hole because I was watching the scenery so much. The sunrise was awe inspiring.

I don't think people who have NOT flown in this flight sim masterpiece can appreciate what we all are yelling about. This is unbelievable.

In 2.2, my FPS was in the 40's. Today, with everything maxed out except in 1920 x 1080, my FPS was consistently in the 90's, often well above 100. That's with EVERYTHING fully maxed out. I have yet to try 3840 x 2160. I will see once I get a couple hours nap: I've been working on this update all day!

Eagle Dynamics, you've made history today. This is a work of art.

Just re-read my post. My signature at the bottom now needs to be changed! Good bye 1.5.

Edit again: changed the signature below!

Edited by =Mac=

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Huge +1...

As I told some friends of mine a couple of months ago: "Keep an eye on this DCS thing. The bar for simming is about to go through the roof"

Thank You for not making a liar out of me ED!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Thanks for 2.5OB. Huge improvement, stunning scenery, around 60 fps with almost everything maxed out.

Keep an eye on the telephone lines along the roads...they´ll kill you :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB