BEST AA RADAR RANKINGS - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 06:02 PM   #31
GGTharos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceandar View Post
JF-17 radar is ridiculously good. You cant notch it. Once it locks you up there's no way you can break it unless you hide behind hill or something.
I don't know about the real thing. Probably realistic or probably not.
A lot of people trying to notch at 500-600kts. Slow down to some reasonable combat speed (400ish) and you'll get it. More speed means less margin, and the only reason people are used to easy notching is that the FC3 radars let you notch...easily.

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump
I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda
GGTharos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:10 PM   #32
Hawkeye_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
F18C has the best Radar. Not sure why people think the F14 is better. The F18c also has multitrack and launch.
Anyone that thinks this has never been a rio in the 14 - clearly you have no idea what your talking about - no offence meant however take time to learn the back seat of the 14 the radar and its abilities in game out strips anything else in terms of its ability to track and find targets.

DCS | F14B | AV8B | F18C | A10C | Viggen | SU27 | F15 | MI8 | Huey | KA50 | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy

Liquid Cooled i7 9700K @ 5Ghz & OC RTX2080 Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz | 500GB SSD m2 | Oculus Rift S | TM Warthog | Saitek X52 Pro | Saitek Side Panel | Steel Series Arctis 7 Heaphones
Hawkeye_UK is offline   Reply With Quote