Aerobatics online ban? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-08-2020, 09:58 PM   #1
flyingace

Default Aerobatics online ban?

Hope this is the right place to post this

I was recently flying on aerobatics online. I did everything normally and nothing against rules. When I left and tried to rejoin the next day it read “connection refused”. I can’t tell if this is a ban or not just a bug because there is nothing telling me I’m banned. Does anyone know if this is just a bug or if they actually banned me for no reason?

If they did ban me how to I request an unban? Do I have to create a Facebook account or do they have some easier way of getting in touch? Thanks
flyingace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:51 PM   #2
Skyracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingace View Post
Hope this is the right place to post this

I was recently flying on aerobatics online. I did everything normally and nothing against rules. When I left and tried to rejoin the next day it read “connection refused”. I can’t tell if this is a ban or not just a bug because there is nothing telling me I’m banned. Does anyone know if this is just a bug or if they actually banned me for no reason?

If they did ban me how to I request an unban? Do I have to create a Facebook account or do they have some easier way of getting in touch? Thanks
They did not ban you!
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...rt/faq/server/
MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView
Skyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 12:10 AM   #3
flyingace

Thanks for the reply
The instructions don’t really help though as all other servers seem to work fine. So there shouldn’t be anything stopping DCS running a server. It seems to be aerobatics online only
flyingace is offline   Reply With Quote