Losing mouse on screen

thrustvector

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked but new to the forum, played the steam version before, but now I have the standalone and some modules, my problems started after installing FC3, when I get to the main menu my mouse pointer has to be let's say an inch or so away from the button needed to be pressed, as you can imagine this makes using the menu and highest buttons near on impossible.

The only way I have found to correct this is to control/alt/ ESC, to minimise the window then re click on it on my desktop/ tab to go back into it, then it works fine? Any ideas to correct this?

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked but new to the forum, played the steam version before, but now I have the standalone and some modules, my problems started after installing FC3, when I get to the main menu my mouse pointer has to be let's say an inch or so away from the button needed to be pressed, as you can imagine this makes using the menu and highest buttons near on impossible.

The only way I have found to correct this is to control/alt/ ESC, to minimise the window then re click on it on my desktop/ tab to go back into it, then it works fine? Any ideas to correct this?

I don't know if this has anything to do with your issue or not but... in the setup menus, there's an option having to do with scaling the GUI. Is that selected by any chance?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Sounds like your are using Nvidias DSR. If so you will need to click “scale GUI” in the menu. Before they added the option to scale GUI I had the same issue when trying to use a resolution more than my default resolution. Give that a try to see if that works.

Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7ghz, 16 gb G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2800mhz ram, Asus Prime Z270-A mobo, EVGA RTX 2070, 240gb SSD,500gb Samsung 850 evo SSD,500gb HDD, Warthog stick, TWCS throttle,, Thrustmaster T-flight Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5

thanks for your help all think its finally sorted

Great! For future reference, what was actually causing the issue?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

well, I'm pretty sure it was a combination of things that happens randomly as sometimes was fine,my screen res is 1980x1080, but on dcs it set it at 1280, assuming it new best :) but setting it to my screen res so far its been fine.....only text is a bit smaller for my poor eyes lol.

now to add a bit more ram tommorow