Kelevra's Videothread

Kelevra9987

Since I've posted some of my Videos here and don't want to create a new thread everytime I post a Video I created this Thread where I'll collect all the Videos together.

So here is my newest:

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. In this Video I was practicing some landings on a 20 meter long Landingspot. Trust me, it is harder than it looks.

If you like my Videos be sure to hit that like button, it helps me a lot and if you haven't subscribed yet, hit the subscribe button for more Videos like that.

Greetings

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

• 1 month later...

A happy new year to all of you :)

Audio is a little crappy, sorry for that. Will improve in my next Video.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. On the 15th January a few people and me did the Landing Spot Challange I uploaded earlier. The result was pretty satisfactory and we hat loads of fun. Hope you'll like it too.

Leave a Like if you liked it, if not, you know where that button is and don't forget to subscribe for Videos.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just finished my Startup Tutorial of the AJS-37 Viggen. It's in German but I think you can also just copy the clicks I made. Hope you'll like it.

A couple of Minutes ago I had my daily Training in the Huey to transport heavy Cargo without Crash and Burn either one. So I had my 2640lbs Container sittin there and finally my Training paid off. Flew there, picked it up, circled around and landed the Container and myself almost butter smooth. But man is this thing heavy.

• 5 months later...

It's been a looooong time since I posted my last Video so here is my brand spanking new Landing Tutorial for the Viggen. Heads up, it's in German but I hope it'll do :)

Have fun watching :)

Shit hits the fan during an Training Flight...

Spent my Day off with the Su-27. Setting up controls etc. then got onto the Open Conflict Server to have a bit of fun. Turned out pretty nice but sadly there were not many players online at that time, so all of my kills were AI-Kills.

Have fun watching and don't forget to like, subscribe and/or comment.

• 2 months later...

Since everyone and their Grandma is currently bolting the Flanker on the Deck, I thought I'd give it a try too. So here is my first Carrier Landing in DCS. :)

I came back from Mission in, let's say subpar Weather conditions and had to plant the aircraft safely on the carrier.

Lesson Learned: Don't touch down without nosewheel steering enabled.

Edited by Kelevra9987

• 1 month later...

Just me, during my daily training. Nothing too too special. Enjoy! :)

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...

Just some BFM practice against various aircraft AI set to excellent.

I know that I am lacking in trigger control, especially with that last one but thats what those sessions are for, right?

Had a little fun throwing all my semi-professionalism over board in the Hornet...

• 1 month later...