50% Sale?

i would buy everything if they were 100% off

:megalol:

But yeah it's because it was recently released, they both had pre-open access order discounts and those who went for them would probably be a bit annoyed that they forked out more money to preorder it not knowing it was going to be put on a bigger sale shortly after release.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

i would buy everything if they were 100% off

me to, it would be the only way I would ever get WW2 ass ets pack

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

if you are not even willing to part from 5 dollars for something like the ww2 asset pack it means that you put zero value on it! Why would you waste your time and energy on something you have zero appreciation off?

...You only use bonus points when no sale is available ????

Correct. Bonus 'bucks' can only be applied to non-sale items.

Even then I think there are a couple of modules that don't participate in the bonus program.

I'm snagging everything I want during the sale (last one this calendar year). Fortunately, I have quite a few bonus bucks to apply to Persian Gulf, but even then it's 30% max. off the purchase price.

Wayne Saint

Gander, Newfoundland, Canada

"Do Unto Others BEFORE They Do Unto You..."

Apache, Comanche, Falcon, Hind, Intruder, Lightning II

Nighthawk, Rafale, Raptor, Strike Eagle, Tornado, Typhoon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]