DCS: P-47D-30 Discussion - Page 229 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-26-2020, 07:37 AM   #2281
grafspee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VH-Rock View Post
Awesome! Hope we get the 108gal tanks of the 51 too! Really looking forward to the P47 - probably my most anticipated module.
Im looking forward to make endurance flight in p-51 with both 108 gal tanks attached
Old 03-27-2020, 03:20 PM   #2282
too-cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
Are you sure about the 190D and 109? I don't see much of an issue with them, but anyways, it is reported, and is a complex fix. Please stop swinging threads offtopic, I know its an important issue, but spamming it about won't get it fixed any faster. Thanks.

Please Tell me this, 7years ago I like many others paid over $60 hard earned dollars for the Jug and now 7years later I'm not hearing anything that indicates I will ever get what I paid for while I'm still alive to enjoy.

Whats worst is ED will not let you choose a different module in place of this.

You have and are pissing a lot of people off.

How many of you would be happy with and advance car purchase that didn't have any windows but were assured that the window would be available soon and seven years later you still only have promises but not only due not have the windows, you don't even have the car, wouldn't you be pissed? How many Modules have been created,developed, tested and sold, even with the bug they have but you somehow can't get the P-47 out the door, others have.

Soon definition is - without undue time lapse. TC
Win7 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 850AT ps | Asus Rampage 5 Edition 10 MB | I7 6850K @4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 32GB DDR4-3200 Gskill Mem | Asus 1080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 24" 1440 Monitor | X55 Rhino F/C | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |
too-cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:49 PM   #2283
ricktoberfest

Quote:
Originally Posted by too-cool View Post
Please Tell me this, 7years ago I like many others paid over $60 hard earned dollars for the Jug and now 7years later I'm not hearing anything that indicates I will ever get what I paid for while I'm still alive to enjoy.

Whats worst is ED will not let you choose a different module in place of this.

How many of you would be happy with and advance car purchase that didn't have any windows but were assured that the window would be available soon and seven years later you still only have promises but not only due not have the windows, you don't even have the car, wouldn't you be pissed? How many Modules have been created,developed, tested and sold, even with the bug they have but you somehow can't get the P-47 out the door, others have.

You should read up on the whole Kickstarter thing. ED saved it, even though it was started by someone else

Your promises were made by someone else and are being honored by ED even though they didn’t have to
ricktoberfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:50 PM   #2284
Knock-Knock

Quote:
We didnt purchase from ED. ED could have left this on the floor and we would have zilch.

Quote:
Really?

Quote:
Its already been stated that the P-47 is due Q1 2020 in a completed state. Now there has been some 2.5.6 version problems probably pushing the timeline a little, and oh wait, a pandemic.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 16Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 7-64 |
Knock-Knock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:04 PM   #2285
too-cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktoberfest View Post
You should read up on the whole Kickstarter thing. ED saved it, even though it was started by someone else

Your promises were made by someone else and are being honored by ED even though they didn’t have to

Honored By ED even though they didn’t have to. Enough said, maybe you should read up on kick starters, beginning to end. So are you getting special treatment from ed? They should never have told us after the fact they would honor the kick-starters commitment when they didn't have to, or are you going to find some lame excuses for that also. TC
Win7 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 850AT ps | Asus Rampage 5 Edition 10 MB | I7 6850K @4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 32GB DDR4-3200 Gskill Mem | Asus 1080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 24" 1440 Monitor | X55 Rhino F/C | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |
Old 03-27-2020, 05:12 PM   #2286
too-cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock-Knock View Post
We didnt purchase from ED. ED could have left this on the floor and we would have zilch.

Really?

Its already been stated that the P-47 is due Q1 2020 in a completed state. Now there has been some 2.5.6 version problems probably pushing the timeline a little, and oh wait, a pandemic.

We didnt purchase from ED. ED could have left this on the floor and we would have zilch. BUT THEY DIDN"T

News flash, they don't know what the out come of this pandemic is going to be, but it's not affecting ED, they are still selling and taking money.

Another true ED defender...TC
Old 03-27-2020, 05:43 PM   #2287
msalama
Veteran

Quote:
Another true ED defender...TC
You were answered in length before. That you choose to ignore everything that runs counter to your personal crusade, is your problem and your problem only.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:15 PM   #2288
Silver_Dragon
DCS Ground Crew

P-47 has appears on last official videos

1:05

1:28

And updated info on the newsletters.

and on last OB path, ED has added P-47 armament.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...postcount=1687
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...postcount=1688

only a matter of time... take calm and remember, deadlines has only a plans, no promises or writed on stone.

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4076891
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube
Silver_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:30 PM   #2289
Barrett_g

What’s everyone going to use for throttle control? I believe the P-47 has 4 levers. Throttle, prop, mixture..... and turbocharger?? Not sure on the last one... and also not sure if it’s full sweep or has several notches for the stages?

Last edited by Barrett_g; 03-27-2020 at 06:33 PM.
Barrett_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:34 PM   #2290
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:

Yes, it has been a very long time, there were a number of unforeseen issues to get us here, I can only say I am sorry for the journey we have been on.

That said, it is almost here, yes we were hoping for Q1, it was only the best estimate, not a promise or carved into stone. Yes, we are taking some extra testing time. We did say we want it mostly completed for release (aside from unforeseen bugs). We are doing our best to make sure its a solid release.

I wish it was 5 or 6 years ago that we are at this point now, the trials and tribulations have been explained, from the Kickstarter to the Research issues, etc. So again, I am truly sorry it has taken so long, and I am sorry that we are now into Q2 and are still polishing, but we want people to be happy with this release, the length of time deserves a high-quality release, and that is what we are aiming for as well.

So it is still soon, sooner than the last soon, but not long at all now.

PS, you can change aircraft in your backer section, depending on the backer level and what you have received free already, if you wanted to change it for something that is already released (of the available Kickstarter planes), perhaps contact support to help you out.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
p-47, ww2