CubanAce Simulations Forms a Team

Good luck with it all, dont let the "nay sayers" get to you.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Cool news, good luck with the Cessna. I think it's a good idea and it will be also a "proof" of what you can achieve in regard of the community and ED too (if in the future you plan to do something commercial)

I'm a skeptik for ..reasons...but if you build the skymaster, I'm a buyer :) good luck !

Su34 & F111 a dream fullfilled in fsx...[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 5600, 1050ti, 16 GVram, win10 , TM W hotas&rudder, waiting for 1060/1070 price fall or a new gpu family..f*&9 miners :)

While the Skymaster is a nice proof of concept that you guys can pull it off, I still hope that the Cheetah or Kfir aren't dropped.

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

Great choice on the Skymaster, simple but high performance piston.

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

I have flew and used his mods on many occasions............. Talons and Myself believe in his work, and would like to continue to test his flight Models and help in anyway that we can..........Cuban. I have something that you would really be interested in............. Team Raven Server.......... "The Badlands "............ come see me. You will be very interested................ Eagle

TEam Update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We As a Team Strive to bring nothing but a complete Realistic Simulation of our Work This Means that we Try Really Hard And Aim to release Our Work/Assets Free Of Bugs,We are Starting out as a Small Team of 2 and we are currently Helping Deka Iron Work Simulation Developing (CAP) China Assets Pack and is our Priority,We all strive for the same goal and that is to Please the DCS Community with Aircraft and Other Assets While at the same time Enjoying our Development work and we also see this as an opportunity to Grow our Skills and learn From Other 3rd Parties.

The Team

Frank Jauregui (CubanAce) Programmer,3D,2D Lead Developer.

37331047_10156720838208680_6025528615922302976_n.jpg

Angel Francisco Viscaino Hernandez (Silver Dragon): Programmer, 3D Artist

bio2.jpg

OUR ROAD MAP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Making Assets for Deka China Assets Pack.(priority)

Edited by cubanace

Head on Over to Deka IronWork Simulations (CAP)Sub forum for more Information in regards CAP,"China Assets pack".

Whats Being Worked on in regards China Assets Pack.

# 1 Land Based C-301 Antiship Cruise Missile and Ground Launcher.

# 2 P-15 Anti Ship Cruise Missile Fired by both Ships or ground Launcher.

# 3 PR 205 Missile Boat. "OSA"

# 4 PR 183 Torpedo Boat.

# 5 PR 123

# 6 ZPU-4 Anti Aircraft Gun.

# 7 KSR-5 Anti Ship Cruise missile.

P-15

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

KSR-5

KSR-5_Preview.jpg

KSR-5_Preview_2.jpg

KSR-5.jpg