Windows 7 Beta Launcher.exe error

Guest pchaxor

Guest pchaxor

DCSbs_Error.jpg

Can launch the game and change options, but when I load a mission it crashes and I get this error.

I know it's a beta and all, but shouldn't this work?

are you running it in compatability mode or anything like that? how about admin level?

have you tried installing DCS BS to a user directory folder instead of the Program Files/ ?

what hardware/drivers?

since W7 is beta there is no telling what could be wrong... have you looked up te 0xc0000142 error code? do other directx 9 applications work?

what does it say in your event logs?

Try opening the task manager and end any java virtual machine process (j..shed32 or something like that as far as i recall)

That did it for me.

Had the same issues for a while

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

• 3 weeks later...
If you luanch simulator with command prompt without editor all works fine

sorry, i'm french, so i don't realy understand what you call "command prompt"... how do you lauch simulator "with command prompt without editor" ?

• 2 months later...
It seems that this is Windows7 bug with CreateProcess API function. If you luanch simulator with command prompt without editor all works fine

How does one launch the sim by command line?

by using:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\bin\stable\Launcher.exe" --console

at the command prompt?

thanks Mithandra

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Ive figured out, that every time i change something in the options or create mission, or edit mission in editor, and after those changes were made, when i go to fly i get that message. When i restart the game everything works fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Live to fly, fly to live, do or die, Aces High!!!

Ive figured out, that every time i change something in the options or create mission, or edit mission in editor, and after those changes were made, when i go to fly i get that message. When i restart the game everything works fine.

Not for me - no matter what I do its crashes then its suddenly starts working again for no reason.

I have tried loading up MP then quiting and then launching the game then into a campaign but still get the error message.

Anyone know of a way to run the app without getting these error messages?

Thanks Mithandra

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist