A10C Camouflaged Displays BUG

IAF.Cheetah

I got a problem with the A10C MFD displays on Open Beta version since last update.

The TAD and TGP displays work fine usually, but as soon as I enable Export Mod to export the displays to my second monitor, the picture looks like it's camouflaged :huh:

On the Stable version everything works OK. And I use the same copy-paste Mod for both DCS versions.

:helpsmilie:

42118962_TADBUG.thumb.jpeg.1c273c0612c68fde21acc2d50914cd32.jpeg

284696876_TGPBUG.thumb.jpeg.03891029148868bdaa18a73b4b8bdf0e.jpeg

That's the 'Missing Texture' texture, so whatever mod you're using must be doing something wrong, or there's an issue with your installation, I'd recommend uninstalling the mod, run a repair, see if it works, then reinstall the mod.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

ED changed the names of the MFCDS for export. I’m not at home but fixed it on mine.

ADDED I changed it to "LEFT_MFCD" and "RIGHT_MFCD" in the monitor setup lua I use.

IDK, it's the same as it was, look for example on my LUA:

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('A10CMFDs');

Description = 'A10C MFDs'

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 1920;

height = 1200;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 1.6;

}

}

ED_A10C_RIGHT_MFCD =

{

x = 945;

y = 1547;

width = 370;

height = 373;

}

IM sure this will all get worked out when 2.5.4 goes to stable. I have had texture issues with aircraft, inarticulacy the F-5. Some of the skins I downloaded from this site, caused the pilots helmet, visor and mask to go to that digital cammo. The same happened to the landing gear struts. On some of the skins, the above mentioned items turned purple. Apparently they reformatted everything to the DDS format. I couldn't get clarification on which file to change rename DDS... Since after going to 2.5.4 beta, the files appeared to be cloned. One colored file, then the other file was colored shaded of purple and green.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had same issue with my release version, but not on the Open Beta. I found that the problem comes from the file : MFCD_init.lua (Mods/aircraft/A-10C/cockpit/Scripts/MFCD/) I didn't find exactly what was wrong, but I just replaced it by the OB one and it's OK... If somebody has enough knowledge on LUA language, he will easily find the problem.

Hope this will help you... :smilewink: