FAQ Updates and Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight into missions 10 and 11 for me :)

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

45aa0039c849e3ccaf8601798c9f9381.png

Asking here again, just so I can plan my purchase

I want too and will there be any package deal like Hornet plus the new up coming map?

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

I want too and will there be any package deal like Hornet plus the new up coming map?

Both the Hornet and the PG map are discounted at the moment. You won't get a better combined deal for several months, so you might as well buy now if you are interested in both.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

You wont get much of a warning, if you want to take advantage of it, I would do it real soon.

Will by the end of the weekend be okay :lol: ?? Ill get you the money I promise

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Guest Guest

Will I have to update to the Open Beta to download and install the Hornet the first day it is released or will the Hornet be available for the beta and additionally also be available for stable?

Also, if the hornet is available on stable the first day of release will I get the same features like vapes and vortices which are available in the Beta and not yet implemented in stable?

• ED Team
Will I have to update to the Open Beta to download and install the Hornet the first day it is released or will the Hornet be available for the beta and additionally also be available for stable?

Also, if the hornet is available on stable the first day of release will I get the same features like vapes and vortices which are available in the Beta and not yet implemented in stable?

New releases usually appear in the beta branch first, if that is the case it usually is not long before it is in the release branch.

The features of the hornet will make it into both builds.

You can if you wish and have the space run beta and release if you wish.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Guest Guest
New releases usually appear in the beta branch first, if that is the case it usually is not long before it is in the release branch.

The features of the hornet will make it into both builds.

You can if you wish and have the space run beta and release if you wish.

I was thinking I would just follow the steps in this technical support post:https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 showing how to use command line to update DCS stable to the Beta. Then once the Hornet is out on stable I was going to revert back to stable.

• ED Team
I was thinking I would just follow the steps in this technical support post:https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 showing how to use command line to update DCS stable to the Beta. Then once the Hornet is out on stable I was going to revert back to stable.

yes that would work just fine :thumbup:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Both the Hornet and the PG map are discounted at the moment. You won't get a better combined deal for several months, so you might as well buy now if you are interested in both.

Due to a few months of unemployment and switching careers I quite literally couldn't afford this until today. Glad I could take advantage of the pre-release discounts. Can't wait to fly some sorties in PG map!

Due to a few months of unemployment and switching careers I quite literally couldn't afford this until today. Glad I could take advantage of the pre-release discounts. Can't wait to fly some sorties in PG map!

That’s great man, things worked out for you just in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Hi ED,

Will the catapult steam and tires on wet ground water splash make it to early access?

Thanks in advance!!!

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Babby steps bro, a functional hornet is what you should seek

I believe Wags already mentioned they were working on catapult steam. Just seeing if it will make it into EA.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals