UTC Mk II - professional wireless TrackClip Pro alternative - Page 13 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-18-2019, 09:07 AM   #121
Bourrinopathe

Great job HAV!
And good luck with your upcoming adventures!

I'm still using your product and can't be more satisfied
I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve…
Old 01-18-2019, 11:20 AM   #122
GriffonBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffonBR View Post
Track Clip Pro NO MORE for me. Receive my unit this week and after some test and help from HAV I just can say that the UTC is way better than the original Track Clip, way more sturdier and works flawless with the TrackIR 5.
Thanks one more time man!

Hav, I'm using my UTC since 2017 without any major problems, however, I just want to say that the problem is that I had since day one with the ON / OFF switch, looks like that my unit has some kind of gap or interference between the swtich, if I push all the way forward the ON position the leds don't work, nothing too serious, I just have to manage the switch gently without reaching the other side completely. Apart from that, my unit works flawless.
Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 / Samsung EVO 850 250Gb(DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / MT-50 base and Warthog Stick + Wheel Stand Pro + CH Pro Pedals (Sokol's Hall Sensor Edition) + Thustmaster MFD.
GriffonBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:34 PM   #123
HAV

Glad to hear that Bourrinopathe

GriffonBR - sorry to hear that. Didn't noticed that myself while testing, but I might missed sthg. You could have contacted me earlier if you noticed any strange behavior with your copy. If you'd like, just send it back for repairing
Old 01-18-2019, 07:42 PM   #124
GriffonBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAV View Post
Glad to hear that Bourrinopathe

GriffonBR - sorry to hear that. Didn't noticed that myself while testing, but I might missed sthg. You could have contacted me earlier if you noticed any strange behavior with your copy. If you'd like, just send it back for repairing
It's no big deal HAV, don't worry. I can wait for a new upgraded version in a near future. It's working as expected. Thanks for the response!
Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 / Samsung EVO 850 250Gb(DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / MT-50 base and Warthog Stick + Wheel Stand Pro + CH Pro Pedals (Sokol's Hall Sensor Edition) + Thustmaster MFD.
GriffonBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 10:43 PM   #125
ward8124

I've had one for a year and loved it but recently the power button broke - just a recommendation but can you make it a little more durable as it always did feel a little delicate. Respect weight may have played a big part in the design of this but just wanted to feed back.
EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Oh and a very understanding wife.
ward8124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 12:33 PM   #126
HAV

Wow, that's something new. Never happened so far. Thanks for the info. If you'd like, send it back, I'll repair that for you.

New switch is already on my 'to do' list for UTC III.
Present one was used rather because no other reasonable options were available at that time. I'm not happy with him, either. And since the enclosure is cast molded, exact switch dimenssions must be used...
Old 02-01-2019, 07:24 PM   #127
Kubiz

I just recieved mine today. It came a little bit late (15 days within EU), but I have to say that this little thingie is awesome! And I have one more from local manufacturer at home (usb wired) that I have been using for 3 years now to compare it to. At first look I was really impressed by the level of manufacturing put into this thing. It is covered with dim material which feels really nice. I ordered the most powerful wireless version and it is not heavy to use at all. I just charged it with provided cable, which took less then 2 hours (it has green/red diode there to tell you if it is fully charged or not) and gave it a try. I am using it with PS3 Eye and Opentrack. It works like a charm out of the box with the same settings that I did set for my wired tracker. No change needed. The manufacturer is very caring person which you will find out when you order this little beauty. He is very communicative, provides you with all the data you need to track your order while it is being delivered and he is very helpful. Great product from a great guy. 10/10
GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X | i5 9600k @4.7 GHz | Noctua NH-U14S | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti @OCed | Patriot 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD | Win10 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 1440p AOC Q2790PQU

Last edited by Kubiz; 02-01-2019 at 07:41 PM.
Kubiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:34 PM   #128
ward8124

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAV View Post
Wow, that's something new. Never happened so far. Thanks for the info. If you'd like, send it back, I'll repair that for you.

New switch is already on my 'to do' list for UTC III.
Present one was used rather because no other reasonable options were available at that time. I'm not happy with him, either. And since the enclosure is cast molded, exact switch dimenssions must be used...

Nice one Hav - I'll one once they are ready I hate wires!
EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Oh and a very understanding wife.
ward8124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 03:54 PM   #129
chaser

edit solved

Last edited by chaser; 02-17-2019 at 03:57 PM.
chaser is offline   Reply With Quote