Compensador de cabeceo

CabeHd

Hello, someone can tell me how to avoid the compensator to break down after picking up the airbrakes and stop working in the palaca, it always happens when I deploy airbrakes on the approach to the runway and when I pick them up the compensator drops to 2 and the plane rewind I have to remove the guard from the emergency compensator and operate it all at 130 knots and close to the ground pushing the lever forward: cry :.

Thank you

Edited by CabeHd

The trim system (compensator) is connected to the air brake system. When you deploy the airbrake, the aircraft wants to pitch the nose up. So, the trim system trims the nose down to compensate.

After you deploy airbrakes, you have to make sure to return the airbrake button on your joystick to the centre (neutral) position or the trim system will continue to trim the nose down. The same is true when retracting the airbrake except the trim system will continue to trim the nose up.

This is how it works in the real aircraft.

When you open the emergency trim (compensator) guard, the link between airbrake and trim is temporarily broken.

Edited by kontiuka