Is it worth buying NTTR to buy this.

Well, for sure it'll put your 1vs1 Guns only skills to the test. Other than that it's up to you - what you already know and what you want to learn?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Thanks for your answer,

I want to learn about dogfighting skills. Will it give me guidance on how to implement common maneuvers?, or at least each mission will concentrate on certain types of maneuvers so I can practice it until I perfect that specific maneuver? or it will be just a mission 1 vs 1 and that's it, if so, is there benefits over me making missions in the mission editor where I just put two aircraft with guns only?

Thanks

No, it's not tutorial, you are the actual Aggressor pilot, who is supposed to show his skills and not to dissapoint Major. You start cold at Nellis, go through starting procedures, taxi, take off, follow the routes, interacting with "radio", up to the actual range and engagements, and then RTB. You have voiceovers, your instructor will guide you when and what, but in the fight you're on your own.

That's what are campaigns for - the immersion of being there and feeling real.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

What's RTB ?

BTW, the NTTR map is worth Only for flying Las Vegas, Great Canyon, Hoover Dam, etc ;)

RTB means Return To Base.

NTTR is great for simulation of Red Flag and other real world flights that happen there.

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer flying in Vegas because I can pronounce all the airports and I'm more interested in the area. This BFM pack is helping me learn dogfighting skills, but not really by teaching. It gives you the opportunity to learn and a little bit of guidance which is more than you'd have otherwise. I'm a new player, so I don't know much.

• 5 months later...

TacView and YouTube plus a BFM Campaign can teach you BFM and Close Combat Skills. On most modern multiplayer servers BFM is not really a thing. It’s more BVR (Beyond Visual Range) fighting that will occur.

If you are a fan of TopGun and want to fly like this, it’s something you can do with this campaign.

But like others said: This is no flight school. You will have to learn fighting for yourself.