Statistics of the 51st PVO Regiment Server

Case

But also don't forget the price on the heads of the 51st pilots. Any air-to-air kill on a pilot wearing <51> tags and you'll get double points for the kill :D

I also have one proposal for stats scoring,maybe someone will find this interesting...

fighter kill striker- 1/2 points

striker kill fighter- 2X points(or more)

fighter kill choper- 0 points

choper kill fighter- hmmmm, 10000 points???

It would be nice to see some extra points for r73/aim9 kills also...

Edited by Vecko

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Aerial Operations

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a fighter score a 1/2 points for killing another fighter?

Striker VS fighter I agree.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Why would a fighter score a 1/2 points for killing another fighter?

Read again Pilotasso, Vecko said:

fighter kill striker- 1/2 points

@Vecko, we toyed with the idea back in the FC1.12 days, but decided to stick with the same scores. We may want to rethink it. Besides the point scores, we may want to consider splitting A2A kills in A2A kills on fighters, strikers and choppers (and AI perhaps)....

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

oops my bad. :)

My PC specs below:

I killed Riptide (teamkill), accidentally. Could we reset the stats, pls? :helpsmilie:

I don't want to see this lifelong. :D

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I killed Riptide (teamkill), accidentally. Could we reset the stats, pls? :helpsmilie:

kind regards,

Fire

hehe thats a good one..., jetzt fliegst jo eh scho mit deine AIM-7M herum....?

kind regards,

Fire

I oppose any such request. Thanks. :megalol: But you will also HEAR about this lifelong. :D gk BTW, was a great tk by any measure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have a question about point tallies. Last night I was playing red side on the 104th and I was shooting up a bunch of abrams. Normally I play the blue side but I decided to make a change. It dawned on me during that flight that I was only getting 6 kills per sortie, rather than the usual 12 with my Vikhrs on the blue side. I forgot that the M1A1 Abrams takes 2 vikhrs to kill it. I was just wondering if you get double the points for killing an Abrams, over any other vehicle, since you have to use double the missiles to kill it. If that wasn't the case, I can't see myself wanting to play red side any more. I work just as hard on the red side to get 6 kills with 12 vikhrs, as I do playing on the blue side getting 12 kills with 12 vikhrs. I was just wondering how that was implemented on your server.

Thanks.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

What do you offer in return? :D

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I was just wondering if you get double the points for killing an Abrams, over any other vehicle, since you have to use double the missiles to kill it. If that wasn't the case, I can't see myself wanting to play red side any more. I work just as hard on the red side to get 6 kills with 12 vikhrs, as I do playing on the blue side getting 12 kills with 12 vikhrs. I was just wondering how that was implemented on your server.

As explained in the rules, light tanks are worth 3 points, heavy tanks are 4 points. At present the T-55 and T-72B are categorized as light, and the T-80UD and M-1 are classified as heavy.

However, we typically only have the Ka-50 on the red side (no other country besides Russia owns Ka-50's). So your point about coalitions will probably not apply in most of our missions.

I oppose any such request. Thanks. :megalol: But you will also HEAR about this lifelong. :D gk BTW, was a great tk by any measure.

And it was just one! AIM-120 - at 30nm. Unbelievable, that you couldn't evade it. :huh: :D

My offer to you applies from today, up to the end of the universe. :spam_laser:

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some bad run; (my mistake); and some very enjoyable run on the 51st server tonight. As you can see of the results there sure are important with air cover from your team. I could definitely not done all the ground units without the exelent cover by Pilotasso; =AF=[Wodan] and Viper_1; I am so grateful for this. There were some other ones as well but they left before I screened the thing.

goodaircoveron51stserve.png

The bad run was with a Su-25T trying to take on the ship group. Flying a long way round the mountains but ended up way way up the map and was spotted by RIPTIDE of course. I don’t think it’s even possible to take on the ship group when there are a bunch of RED fighters.

(HJ)

• Like 1

Gr8 mission grimes did for Capture maykop. had fun flying it again. Tough fight, one can feel the pressure to stay on station. Its not for the faint harted and runnin dogs even less muhahaha :D

My PC specs below:

Gr8 mission grimes did for Capture maykop. had fun flying it again. Tough fight, one can feel the pressure to stay on station. Its not for the faint harted and runnin dogs even less muhahaha :D

The feeling of letting the side down when your forced back encourages you to fight harder and support your mud movers. Great mission.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

The feeling of letting the side down when your forced back encourages you to fight harder and support your mud movers. Great mission.

Glad to you guys enjoying yourselves in the mission. Its built to allow multiple strategies to be used to take or clear the airspace. I think one of the most effective aspects of the mission is telling both teams how close one of them is to capturing it. For me at least once it got around 70% the anxiety and stress would become more apparent. The thought of it nearly being captured and having to maintain the perimeter around the base or to rush in and stop becomes ever more intense as that percentage goes up.

Its great to see the "Battle Stats" up. Hopefully we might see some actions from in game that are more than just kills mean something in the stats. :music_whistling:

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Great missions on perfect server. Good job guys. =SE= will support you always. We are enjoying in every seconds of our flights. :thumbup:

Glade to not see never more Hammer on red airport. :music_whistling:

Keep good work and thanx for this great LOFC server.

• Like 1

NOUS DEFIONS

Great missions on perfect server. Good job guys. =SE= will support you always. We are enjoying in every seconds of our flights. :thumbup:

Glade to not see never more Hammer on red airport. :music_whistling:

Keep good work and thanx for this great LOFC server.

Our pleasure comrade! See you in the air :joystick:

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot