Statistics of the 51st PVO Regiment Server

Case

Thanks for all the praise guys! Hop on to the server and try out the stats. The more people fly the more I can improve the stats page.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the stats. Especially the personnel stats and the weapon stats. Good work, Case! :thumbup::thumbup:

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Stats seem to be running great, with a few small things still to iron out... :) Case is the man!

Remember guys we will be making a fresh reset of stats from September 1st, which means we need as much stress testing to be done on the system in these last couple of days to make sure we dont miss anything...

Feel free to report problems or bugs on the 51st forums at forums.51st.org

See you on the server!

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Will throw as many AMRAAMs as I can to do just that! :D

It will be fun to watch the differences between FC1 and FC2.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Last night I had a good flight on your server with Soviet ... my first experience on your server since FC 2.0. I like the mission and today, I have to test my hog in the same mission. Looking forward for good matches there.

I hope the server will see more people in the future ... I think, I shift my activities from the 104th to the 51st. :smilewink:

kind regards,

Fire

• Like 1

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^ (about: double point for going to base)

This is one the features i always liked in the 51st server.

Ah, this bonus is good enough for returning alive:

Yes, this is one of the features that really sets the mood on the server, because it forces pilots to make concious decisions about what to do next. You will see pilots doubting whether to RTB and cash their points or whether to try and rack up a few more kills but running the risk of losing them.

It also is a great way to stop pilots from quitting in mid-air and respawning when they don't want to fly back all the way to refuel and rearm.

But also don't forget the price on the heads of the 51st pilots. Any air-to-air kill on a pilot wearing <51> tags and you'll get double points for the kill :D

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Nice. Will jump in in the server as soon as possible. :thumbsup:

Pilotasso, please clean your private message inbox! :ermm:

Limpo.

Voar no 51 não vai ser pêra doce. :D mas adoro desafios.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Bug found:

I killed a player with an AIM-7. A few seconds later, a new mission was loaded. Now in the stats, this kill is'nt recorded and at "End of flight" there is "game crash".

I want my AIM-7 kill. :helpsmilie: :lol:

kind regards,

Fire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I killed poor Su-25T and after landing and exiting stats recorded 3x30 points. On the next map I took off and I was trying to land :doh: because the runway was really hard I crashed my plane. Stats says: 3x(-30) +30

Is this a bug?

PVAF

"A fighter without a gun... is like an airplane without a wing" dedicated to F-4 Phantom

Yeah, since Case did the fix, all kills (maybe crashes, too?) are three-times listed!

kind regards,

Fire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I killed poor Su-25T and after landing and exiting stats recorded 3x30 points. On the next map I took off and I was trying to land :doh: because the runway was really hard I crashed my plane. Stats says: 3x(-30) +30

Is this a bug?

Yeah, since Case did the fix, all kills (maybe crashes, too?) are three-times listed!

It is fixed now. Thanks for telling me.

Hi, Case. The server rules say "Connect at 256/128kbit when joining the server.". Why is that a rule? Have I missed something here or is this an older set of rules? And is it realy possible to have control over this settings from an Admin point on the server?

(HJ)

Hi, Case. The server rules say "Connect at 256/128kbit when joining the server.". Why is that a rule? Have I missed something here or is this an older set of rules? And is it realy possible to have control over this settings from an Admin point on the server?

(HJ)

can't control that, but its the optimal setting to be used for online play.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Awesomness at its pure state. Undoubtfully one of the very best Third party works in FC history considering the complexity of the challenges faced. Thank you Case, you gave FC2 a second life!

Thank you for those kind words Flanky!

maybe multi server common stats like in 1.12 ?

MoGas asked me about this already, this was my reply.

In principle' date=' yes, in practice, it would require a lot of diligent administrating by the server admins to make it all work. All this is due to the way DCS/FC2 stores multiplayer events, which is much more complex than the mp_logs in FC1.12.[/quote']

At present I have to put in a lot of time to administer the server, the stats parser and the page just to make this all work, simply because the logged information is stored in a complex way. For common stats to work I'd have to be sure the code behaves correctly and that the admins of servers don't cause a loss of information (which is very easily done). So in principle it is possible, but in practice not just yet.

New Feature: Battle Statistics

There is a new page on the 51st PVO Regiment Stats Page: Battle Statistics

http://www.51st.org/stats/battle.php

Here you can follow the statistics per bettle. It will show the duration of the battle, which map was in rotation, now many points red and blue scored, and who won the battle based on the points difference.

Each battle is clickable which will provide detailed information about the players that flew in that battle. For each coalition the players are sorted on the points they scored, and their cumulative air-to-air and air-to-ground kills are shown.

Clicking on a player name on this page will provide a list of all the events of that player throughout this battle.

Enjoy!