How does the User File Upload Routine work? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-23-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
Tekkx

Default How does the User File Upload Routine work?

Hallo, dear Community.
I uploaded some content (no revolutionary improvement ) to the User Files. The files are still not active.
Upload of a ZIP and some Screenshots ran beautiful and quick. If I go to EDIT I can see and even download my own files. So this part of the gamble has worked.

Is there someone who check these files manually before they got activated? Or
did I something wrong which prevents my files from activation?

BTW: The "UNIT"-section has to be updated. So I have had to sort a Spitfire skin into "Others".

Thank you in advance
Tekkx
[BA-10C-Devices:[/B] UFC (LeftSideController made from a keyboard of a Olympia CM 811), X55 Rhino and Saitek Pedales, CDU (try to adopt it to DCS-BIOS), 18" TFT with HELIOS Gauges incl. 2x scratchbuilt MFD-Bezels (under construction), Facetrack w Pointtracker + DIY Clip - Manual for my version of RS485-Hardware, contact: tekkx@dresi.de

Last edited by Tekkx; 01-23-2017 at 10:34 AM.
Tekkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:32 AM   #2
NeilWillis
Veteran

They are indeed screened before they are posted onto their website. It can take a day or two depending on when you uploaded it.
NeilWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:37 AM   #3
Tekkx

Thank you for that quick update. So I'll watch that
[BA-10C-Devices:[/B] UFC (LeftSideController made from a keyboard of a Olympia CM 811), X55 Rhino and Saitek Pedales, CDU (try to adopt it to DCS-BIOS), 18" TFT with HELIOS Gauges incl. 2x scratchbuilt MFD-Bezels (under construction), Facetrack w Pointtracker + DIY Clip - Manual for my version of RS485-Hardware, contact: tekkx@dresi.de
Tekkx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
not active, upload user files