Mi-8MTV2 Whishlist

Hello,

So, I've removed the exhaust heat signature reducer and I've add with photoshop a black soot, it's not real because we don't have the template of the Mi-8...

9958652933_689a2f02a7_o.jpg

As per your wish, the template has been released.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1890674#post1890674

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119

Hello,

I would like to thank you for this news because with the release of the template the Mi-8 will be the must module of Belsimtek (it's my opinion of course)...

Bye, Skull.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mean "corrector" or "collective".

though in both means, I think it's already done. I can assign "corrector" to JOY_SLIDER1, and "collective" to JOY_Z on my X52Pro... ?...

Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Sound navigator.

It may have been whished before but I didn’t see it, not that I looked, perhaps that’s one more genie bottle rub.

A nice helicopter with an automated crew, how cool would that be?

Imagine a popup window where you can enter your flight plan in a form like: course WP1 250 for 20, then/and/if, inform deviation from radial, set distance for the navigator to sound. (programmable sound gauge)

Human navigation analogue to FMC, because the crew is there to help.

Let them scream at g forces and bad flying

• 2 weeks later...

Glare shields - flying in the sun is no fun.

Clean helicopter - no targeting device in my face.

The possibility to instal extra fuel tanks, either internal or external and to control the load of the helicopter from the ream/refuel panel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-Fan

-Pilot model like in the P-51 and Ka-50 (this should be standard on every module IMO)

-Improved FPS (i believe there is a problem somewhere 'cause the mi-8 causes bad FPS drops to anyone using / seeing it in game)

-rear gunner

-working winch for rescue operations

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

the only wish I would have at the moment would be to toggle the Autopilot and Control Indicators seperatly.. I do not really need the Autopilot Indicator..the only thing it does is blocking out the radio menu..

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

• 2 weeks later...
whats the switch that controls rear bay cargo lighting for night operations?

if not can we have this feature added.

The two left-most switches on the lighting panel above the co-pilot's sliding window. If you have the English cockpit, they are labeled "LIGHTING" and then either "STBY" or "GENERAL". I have not tested them so don't know if they do anything or not.

• 7 years later...
23 hours ago, paco2002 said:

Could we please get the nose gunner from the Mi-8? There are the 3D files and arguments in the game and helo itself, but it needs more developement. It is "Half-baked" so it would be a great idea to finish that thanks.

image.png

If the number 26 argument is set at 1.0, it will make the nose gunner to appear. This machine gunner has been used IRL, and I think this was planned, but due to time it could't get completed. It is a 7.62 Machine gunner.

It could be a good addition to the Helo itself.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 11:04 PM, paco2002 said:

image.png

If the number 26 argument is set at 1.0, it will make the nose gunner to appear. This machine gunner has been used IRL, and I think this was planned, but due to time it could't get completed. It is a 7.62 Machine gunner.

It could be a good addition to the Helo itself.

Would be awesome to have this once multicrew is added to the Hip

• Like 5