DCS: UH-1H Videos

wess24m

Many, primarily if you use a joystick with a spring as cyclic, use the trim function in various helicopters in DCS.

Through a video on another channel, I was made aware of how trim negatively affected control during autorotation and decided to investigate this further. I don't want to get too much ahead of myself, but I think ED has solved this very well. Why I can't just use the trim reset function is beyond me. The argument in the real Huey is that different, can I so, also do not let apply.

Therefore in detail, an autorotation without trim as well as a "normal" with as well as one in the border area with active trim. When you sweat, blood, and tears depends on how much you know about how an autorotation is done correctly.

:surrender: Please start this video only if you are suitably mentally and morally stable or just as stupid as I am and will not notice the error. :surrender:

I quote this video is "shameful" and may endanger your mental and spiritual health.

Disregarding all technical assistance, it contains a catastrophic, shocking, and disturbing spelling error.

I will not remove the error, of course. As a Swabian, I'm not only almost perfect, I'm also damn good-looking, and none of my countless loves has ever complained because I have their name "misspelled or forgotten.

As an honest guy and A..... I stand by my shortcomings.

THANKS FOR YOR SUPPORT AND HAVE FUN WITH THIS USELESS GRABAGE OF VIDEO! :wavetowel::worthy:

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

• 1 month later...

I tried to get 10k meters above the sea level. 🙂

Edited by jpuk

Huey in the air, Spitfire in the hangar 🙂

The last version of OpenBeta (all terrains)

MFG Crosswind V2; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; TrackIR 5 (still not in use)

• 1 month later...

A short video of a BAI mission that I flew on the Vietnam War VSN server on the 16th:

The mission that was running on the server was Operation Flaming Dart.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

A short excerpt from a mission evening.
The UH-1 is in action as a troop carrier and Gun Ship.

Combined with CTLD some tactics and taking advantage of the terrain, it is amazing what the Huey is capable of.

• Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...