Looking for UK/EU based Casual Sqn

Lyrinx

Hello, Im looking for a UK/EU based Casual Squadron.

I've had DCS for a while and have all the maps and quite a few aircraft modules. I'm looking for a group which wont be too bothered about how much time i can put in as i have a very busy life (even through the current world events)being a Truck Driver.

Im looking for a group that mainly fly the F16, F-18 and when it comes out the Eurofighter :pilotfly:

here are the full list of the aircraft i have, as stated im mainly looking at F16 and F18:

F18, A10C, M2000C, F-14, UH1H, Spitfire, F5E, F16, JF17, MiG19, BF109, F86.

in game you'll see my name as "Lyrinx"

If you want to add me on Discord feel free: vLyrinx#2840

Edited by Lyrinx

vLyrinx

Discord: vLyrinx#2840

Hi

Hello, we are a DCS squadron and we are looking for new members we do not restrict our members on any aircraft but the preference would be to have at least one of the following:

[JF-17, F-18, F-15, F-16, SU-33, SU-27, J-11, MIRAGE 2000, HARRIER]

We do host multiple training's missions and sorties daily. If you are interested join the discord and contact one of the leaders.

In Eclipse Task-Force we also participate in many events and DCS tournaments such as SATAL and many more.

Discord: https://discord.gg/zznfztS

Thanks...

Hey Lyrinx, do a search for the BuDs group. Not a squadron; but a good place for pilots to hang out and create pickup games. This or that pilot puts together a mission and advertises it and others join in. I host an F-86F Sabre mission every week, and a 24/7 public Korean War era server (The Forgotten War 1950-1953), other pilots host dedicated servers, campaigns, etc. We had a raffle today and gave away a dozen modules. Great bunch of folks from all over the world.

Hey Lyrinx, do a search for the BuDs group. Not a squadron; but a good place for pilots to hang out and create pickup games. This or that pilot puts together a mission and advertises it and others join in. I host an F-86F Sabre mission every week, and a 24/7 public Korean War era server (The Forgotten War 1950-1953), other pilots host dedicated servers, campaigns, etc. We had a raffle today and gave away a dozen modules. Great bunch of folks from all over the world.

Hello, ive tried looking for the group (google and on the forums) and cant find it, is there a link?

vLyrinx

Discord: vLyrinx#2840