Help needed to finish island

BlacleyCole

I’ve taken 12-14 of the four spot helipads and built an island in one of the covers of the pg map for a helicopter forward operating base. The terrain made me build an island since it is so hilly. I is covered that the helipad would stand 14’ above the water. My a is to pace two of the helicopters in the unit pull down for helicopters.

What I need is two things if possible if not a way to remove the helicopter pads from the ground to leave a square of grass. If possible a desert version of the helicopter pads with and without the actual pads. That way I can use it for additional items like tents and storage. Right now I have to overlap so much to prevent ditches that there’s hardly any room in between the rows for anything non fight generating like generators launch and recovery crews and fire extinguishers. Maybe able to fit in the farp fuel and ammo depots haven’t tried but no room for a command post or any tents.

Can you help?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

pics might go a long way to help folks understand what you are describing if possible

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

From what I understand, Blacley Cole needs two different versions of our good old 4-slots-helipad in order to use them on the Persian Gulf map:

• one that shows sand instead of grass, and leaves the concrete pads as they are,
  • one entirely covered in sand (no more concrete pads).

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

You are correct Flappie and if. Possible ones. That will allow ground units to be placed on them. Even over water

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.