Reqest for transparency on the status of the Mirage 2000

Veritech

+100

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Hi guys, sorry I'm late to the party, I'm working up a roadmap, progress, and updates thread to be managed for both airframes. I'm waiting to hear back from NineLine as soon as I have the required permissions I'll get that together and will be dilligent about keeping it updated so you guys are aware of what's going on. To be short, work occurs daily still on the M-2000C. I admit there are areas that need some serious love but they are not forgotten and will be taken care of and I'll try to maintain timelines in that thread for those systems.

Thanks for the info :). Did the work on the PCA started yet ?

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Hi guys, sorry I'm late to the party, I'm working up a roadmap, progress, and updates thread to be managed for both airframes. I'm waiting to hear back from NineLine as soon as I have the required permissions I'll get that together and will be dilligent about keeping it updated so you guys are aware of what's going on. To be short, work occurs daily still on the M-2000C. I admit there are areas that need some serious love but they are not forgotten and will be taken care of and I'll try to maintain timelines in that thread for those systems.

Thank for your clarification :thumbup:

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Before adding more features, i wish the broken ones are fixed in priority:

Unable to air refuel external tanks in some situations (start from cold). A real mission killer for us.

Internal lightnening weak

AP behaviour; unable to maintain altitude in a turn in altitude hold mode...

In-flight INS update wrong (Fly over, and oblique modes)

Police light no longer working

Unrealistic damage inflicted by S530s to other airframes (may be an ED issue)

Thanks for listening and have a great day...

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

Please add track memory to radar (would make 530 use more like real life) , no more instant lock break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I share everybody's frustration . I paid for the mirage a long time ago. I stopped flying it more than a year back, right after the ''mirage pulls to the right on takeoff'' debacle. I just recently took it up for a few spins, thinking that things must have progressed a big deal since then... but I was wrong. The FM feels a bit better I think ? but the avionics has not progressed at all...

All those Harrier, MiG-19, F18, Straight of Hormuz updates from Razbam and ED are starting to add to the frustration. I am sure most of the community is sarting to share my frustration regarding ED and its partners shaddy business practice of releasing a constant flow of open beta products without any clear intentions of ever finishing them.

Let's not buy the MiG19 before the mirage is completed guys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Callsign: BUNZ

https://www.5vwing.com/

And another fair request in a fair thread derailed with wish lists and complains even with a developer post one day ago.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

And another useless post from cops wannabees...

If there was a public inventory of features/Bugs being worked on, as requested by users and promised by devs, the wishlists and complaints would be brought down to a minimum and be uncalled for. In the mean time, face the music, i’m sorry.

Edited by Tripleinside

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

And another useless post from cops wannabees...

If there was a public inventory of features/Bugs being worked on, as requested by users and promised by devs, the wishlists and complaints would be brought down to a minimum and be uncalled for. In the mean time, face the music, i’m sorry.

Just lol.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3292676&postcount=1

Cops wannabees can read...

And YOU are offtopic AND rude.

Edited by myHelljumper

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

Perfect example of what im saying.

Im so sorry of this forum. Its impossible to have one single thread clean. Thinking about reading only FB news.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I never was rude once, read again.

Devs said work occurs daily on the module, I politely asked if it was possible to get the current issues fixed before getting new features. Then the 2 of you snapped, as you do, and yes, played the forum cops. Nothing else.

In fact my post was more constructive than both yours.

Edited by Tripleinside

I never was rude once, read again.

Devs said work occurs daily on the module, I politely asked if it was possible to get the current issues fixed before getting new features. Then the 2 of you snapped, as you do, and yes, played the forum cops. Nothing else.

In fact my post was more constructive than both yours.

Sorry we tried to keep the thread on topic....

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

The thread is a request on status updates. We got a reply from Razbam: they are working on the module, this reply is perfectly fine by me (thanks Razbam), I then made my post politely asking if this work could be focused in the short term in fixing current issues I listed.

How is this not relevant to the op’s thread?

• ED Team

Thread is off topic now, so I will close.

RAZBAM have replied and have also added change logs to a sticky

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195997

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2