Wingman won't engage in missle combat mission

CrazyGman

Hey everyone. I'm still very new to DCS and i've been playing the missle combat instant action mission in the Mirage2000c to practice a bit. I've managed to complete it twice, but i find my wingman never really gets involved and doesn't seem to respond when I order the flight to engage bandits. As a result i die about 80% of the time before usually after i take down 2-3 enemy. It would be easier if my wingman would actually fight as well. What am i doing wrong?

If your wingman doesn't answer your orders, and you're not using "easy com" there is a good chance you're not giving the orders on the good frequency.

You have 2 radios, each have its own button.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 2 weeks later...

I have alsomst the same problem. I had 3 wingmen, all of them responded to the order ot engage. Only one of them survived. After landing I noticed that the last one had not fired a single missile and was still carrying an empty droptank.

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel