M2000 Exterior model improvements

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Damn, I don't fly (or own) the Mirage but that is a fantastic user mod! Well done, waterman!

RAZBAM would do themselves well to add this to the actual module, which would also alleviate the IC issue. Someone should reach out to them directly with the recommendation, IMO.

• Like 1

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

• 2 weeks later...
Balanced version here, stunning. Please make it as official update.:thumbup:

Some things here do not look right like the rivets on the wing roots being too visible or the textures of the drop tanks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=179663&d=1519321585

un-mirage-2000-c-du-2-5-ile-de-france-d-orange.jpg

Edited by Nooch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks! There is also a cockpit mod you can look at

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=201335&page=6.

Btw, is it possible to have the Cicognes squadron as official skin?

A good look at the mod could bring some improvments, but I think that the cigognes skin is a must have as the squadron operated Mirage 2000C and maybe even the specific version we have (RDI S5).

Edit: I wouldn't be against a fictional MUD skin too ;).

Edited by myHelljumper

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

A good look at the mod could bring some improvments, but I think that the cigognes skin is a must have as the squadron operated Mirage 2000C and maybe even the specific version we have (RDI S5).

Edit: I wouldn't be against a fictional MUD skin too ;).

Cigognes squadron is myhtical since WW1 in France, and after WW2 first on Mirage III, first on Mirage 2000.

But they got the first Mirage 2000C RDM, S1 to S3, and only traded them for upgraded Mirage 2000-5F.

Mirage 2000C RDI S5 were delivered to EC 1/12 Cambrésis (from 1992) and EC 2/12 Picardie housed on BA103 near Cambrais (now closed).

EC 1/12 was a Tiger association squadron.

Now the remaining airframe are in EC 2/5 Île-de-France housed on BA115 Orange-Caritat.

Originally EC 1/5, EC 2/5 & EC 3/5 in Orange received Mirage 2000C S4.

Each standard had sub-standard. The last is Mirage 2000C S5-2C.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 2 months later...