September update :)

Evilducky

Great update, thanks!

Not sure if this is where you intended for questions for the next installment to be posted but here goes.

Will the LHS ever get fixed to allow helicopters to spawn on the spots painted on the deck that aer intended for that purpose?

Is the A-7 Corsair under development at present or just in the cue to be developed?

Which moduel is most likely to be released next?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great update, thanks!

Not sure if this is where you intended for questions for the next installment to be posted but here goes.

Will the LHS ever get fixed to allow helicopters to spawn on the spots painted on the deck that are intended for that purpose?

Is the A-7 Corsair under development at present or just in the cue to be developed?

Which module is most likely to be released next?

1.- Its being done, in fact there is a video around showing some fixes

2.- Most 3d work is ready, i decided (against myself, go figure) to post no pics in order to avoid unnecessary hype since it's not in current development stream

3.- MiG-19 is around the corner, I decided to release it as a full module, no early access BUT with regular upgrades and the usual bug killing due to DCSW normal evolution, if it wasn't for this decision, it would've been available a few weeks ago.

Edited by Prowler111

1.- Its being done, in fact there is a video around showing some fixes

2.- Most 3d work is ready, i decided (against myself, go figure) to post no pics in order to avoid unnecessary hype since it's not in current development stream

3.- MiG-19 is around the corner, I decided to release it as a full module, no early access BUT with regular upgrades and the usual bug killing due to DCSW normal evolution, if it wasn't for this decision, it would've been available a few weeks ago.

That close? Nice. :)