The Oven is Out! No More Baking!

Captain Orso

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that on both the block 25 and block 30, the baked-in canopy reflections are gone?! :D

AND the armored windscreen is pretty much clear, AAAAND the K-14 reflecting glass plate has only a very decent tint! :D

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Yes, it's very nice! Those fake reflections were a real immersion killer. I'm loving the redone mustang in the beta. Plus I'm getting a big jump in FPS. From mid 50's to mid 70's and stuttering gone. Not sure why, but I'll take it.

There's a thread for the spit, apparently it now has the baked on reflections??? Why oh why?

Is this an update? I bought mine just a couple days ago and the reflections are pretty thick. P-51.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's perfectly ordinary banter Squiffy, "Bally Jerry, pranged his kite, right in the 'how's your father.'" - Monty Python, RAF Banter Sketch.

Squiffy, a. slang. 1. Intoxicated; drunk. 2. Askew, skew-whiff. - OED

"Put that sucker in a 4G turn and keep it there!!" - Maj. Gen. "Boots" Blesse

Roger thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's perfectly ordinary banter Squiffy, "Bally Jerry, pranged his kite, right in the 'how's your father.'" - Monty Python, RAF Banter Sketch.

Squiffy, a. slang. 1. Intoxicated; drunk. 2. Askew, skew-whiff. - OED

"Put that sucker in a 4G turn and keep it there!!" - Maj. Gen. "Boots" Blesse

• 4 weeks later...