Good Multicrew

swatstar98

Actually, multicrew still has issues. While it's a LOT better then when introduced with the L-39, there are still a lot of sync issues at times. I have flown rearseat in the Yak for example with a completely destroyed engine up front... ( Or was it the other way around? Can't remember). So the code can be improved to verify status between the multicrew partners. Same for the L-39.

No wonder that Heatblur has developed their own solution.

Important thread, I guess (while F-14 is on the way... :music_whistling:)

One question that might fit here too: I miss to see the real head viewing direction of other players in multi player/multi crew.

If I sit in a two seater, I'd love to see where the other guy (in front of me) looks at. (Heat Blur's F-14 should profit in the future, too)

And in close wingtip2wingtip formations it should be cool to see, where the other pilot looks, aswell.

Is there a way to turn this on(/off) or isn't this implemented (yet)?

I know it works in L-39, yak-52, and I'm pretty sure Hornet that if you look at the aircraft in formation with you you can see if hes looking left right or straight. It probably works in all aircraft I just can't say for sure 3rd parties have implemented it though. A friend and I use it instead of a nod or salute. I haven't noticed it multicrew inside the L-39 though.

Important thread, I guess (while F-14 is on the way... :music_whistling:)

One question that might fit here too: I miss to see the real head viewing direction of other players in multi player/multi crew.

If I sit in a two seater, I'd love to see where the other guy (in front of me) looks at. (Heat Blur's F-14 should profit in the future, too)

And in close wingtip2wingtip formations it should be cool to see, where the other pilot looks, aswell.

Is there a way to turn this on(/off) or isn't this implemented (yet)?

Heatblur said in their recent livestream, that they are working on a brandnew synchronisation system for their F-14.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Not only Heatblur made a complete new code for thier product. We have done such 2,5 years ago. We have sent a report of fixes needed to ED some time ago. Heatblur can do or praise what ever they want. At the end of the day, they face the same network code as we do or did in the past. What we have not fdone though, overhiped our solution. Plus, we had to face an even bigger issue, side by side cockpits.