C-101 update

Vibora

7 hours ago, gulredrel said:

Thanks for updating the C-101 while working on the F1 variants.

Open Beta 2.8.7.42583

C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev

• Fixed the initialization of the mechanical clock hours hand when the aircraft start time is more than 12:00 PM.
  • Fixed clock hands animation: minutes and chronometer minutes hands were mixed up with each other.

I'm pretty confused about the clock.  First, it still shows the wrong start time.  My mission starts at 3:30 but it shows 12:30.  And I don't know what the point of winding it is when both the clock and stopwatch function when you don't wind it.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2023 at 4:44 PM, kontiuka said:

I'm pretty confused about the clock.  First, it still shows the wrong start time.  My mission starts at 3:30 but it shows 12:30.  And I don't know what the point of winding it is when both the clock and stopwatch function when you don't wind it.

Thank you for your feedback. As I can see the fixes didn't get to this OB update. We'll add them to the nex one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

19 hours ago, Vibora said:

Thank you for your feedback. As I can see the fixes didn't get to this OB update. We'll add them to the nex one.

Thanks for the info. Waiting for the next one, I'm sure you will figure this out.

Coming back from holidays in northern Spain, rainy forcast in Germany, so I guess, there will be some sim time within the next days 😅

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Vibora said:

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes. Thanks for the fix.  But I'm still confused about the purpose of winding the clock.  If I don't wind it, the clock still works and the stop watch still works.  Will they eventually stop working after some time if you don't wind?  Thanks.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, kontiuka said:

Yes. Thanks for the fix.  But I'm still confused about the purpose of winding the clock.  If I don't wind it, the clock still works and the stop watch still works.  Will they eventually stop working after some time if you don't wind?  Thanks.

Yes, that's what will happen. An easy wayvto check it is, if you accelerate time after winding completely you'll notice that you can wind again. And, if you don't wind, the clock will stop eventually.

• Like 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, Vibora said:

Yes, that's what will happen. An easy wayvto check it is, if you accelerate time after winding completely you'll notice that you can wind again. And, if you don't wind, the clock will stop eventually.

Thanks.  I did not wind and let 8 hours elapse but the clock did not stop or lose its time.  How long before the clock should stop?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kontiuka said:

Thanks.  I did not wind and let 8 hours elapse but the clock did not stop or lose its time.  How long before the clock should stop?

Don't know the exact type of the clock, but I assume it will run more than a day. I've a soviet AYC-1 on my desk and when fully wound up it will run for more than 48 hours.

• Like 2

BTW, this is described in our Flight Manual:

The clock includes a classic watch and a chronometer with a small needle that counts elapsed time up to 15 minutes. The clock spring has a total capacity of 2 days of operation. It is initialized at mission start in half wound state. An error may be expected when the spring is almost fully discharged.

Edited by Vibora
  • Like 4

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...
Hi all! I'm confused, are the manufacturers of the C-101 and the Mirage F-1 the same people or different developers? I took the C-101 module for a 2-week test, bought it, and really liked it. 
Both? A mix of som sort I believe.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1