C-101 update

Vibora

I understand that aileron & elevator trim position indicator awaits the AFM implementation.

Will that also restrict the trim button to no more then the indicated values? Because at the moment the trim button brings the stick to full end.

Just be aware that if you have your speedbrake mapped to a toggle switch (deploy / retract / neutral) that if it is in either the deploy or retract detent, that will keep the trim pegged. From what I read in another thread, that is true to the airplane (?). So for instance, on my HOTAS Warthog, I'm in the old habit of pushing the speedbrake toggle full forward to the STOW position from the A-10C, but leaving it there will cause the trim to run in the C-101.

Don't know if that would help you..but thought I'd mention it. :)

You can fly from the rear cockpit in single player under IFR and with blackout curtains.

And When Will it be possible to Do this in multi player mode with shared cockpit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC]If you are still under control you are not going fast enough[/sIGPIC]

And When Will it be possible to Do this in multi player mode with shared cockpit?

Can't give estimates, we are working on it. For now you can just use basic controls and instruments from the rear cockpit in multiplayer, but to have all systems functional will still take some time.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Can't give estimates, we are working on it. For now you can just use basic controls and instruments from the rear cockpit in multiplayer, but to have all systems functional will still take some time.

Okay. That is good enough. But how do you swap controls ??

Trying to locate the MPR switch in the cockpit. I see the MPR indication light in the top right of the front dash and it goes on when I use the MPR keyboard command. But I don't see the physical switch.

Anyways, MPR seems to give a nice little boost. Just did a very rough test and gained an extra 25 kts at 2000 ft in a clean config. Probably could of gotten more if I left it on.

@Vibora: I May come across somewhat critical but let me tell you that I am very happy with this module. It grows on you the more you fly it. As mentioned earlier I use it for a virtual Jet Pilot Training program to teach the basics (even to “experienced” dcs pilots) As We includ As many IRL procedures As possible. The aim is to make Good and disciplined virtual pilots who are able to fly and fight with the best and most serious groups out there.

The 101 is a wonderful platform for that!

Keep up the good work. If you are looking for additional testers send me a PM. I am also a beta tester for another developer.

Anyways, MPR seems to give a nice little boost. Just did a very rough test and gained an extra 25 kts at 2000 ft in a clean config. Probably could of gotten more if I left it on.

That's interesting. I was doing some tests with the MPR switch out of Tonopah this morning and jotting down some notes and I get a distinct and measurable performance decrease with the MPR switch on.

I ran tests at MTOW (maximum takeoff weight) and came up with this:

MPR OFF - 0-100 knots = 3,463'

MPR ON - 0-100 knots = 4,253'

As well, in cruise at 10,000':

MPR OFF = 234 knots / Mach .425

MPR ON = 200 knots / Mach .375

I haven't tried it at sea-level on a clean airframe, but it looks like the "overboosting" puts the engine into an area of poorer performance. I tried putting the MPR switch ON and then backing off the throttle a bit so that the instruments were below redline, and the performance crept back up to the nominal values you'd expect with MPR OFF. So I don't know where to find that extra 400 lbs. of thrust. I'll try again at a sea-level airport with clean wings and a smaller fuel load. I could be missing an operational aspect of this mode (?).

BeachAV8R

One other question - for the BDU-33 - is ripple interval functioning, because I can't seem to see any difference in the 70 to 200ms settings as far as release intervals?

PS - I am absolutely LOVING this module. Spent all day yesterday with it and today..just having an awesome time. (I know it isn't realistic for the module, but man I'd love an autopilot..LOL..when I'm doing testing it really takes a load off..guess I should get a backseater instead!!)

Ah..I see you are correct. Clean and low (1,000' MSL) I got the same results!

360 knots / Mach .56 with MPR OFF

400 knots / Mach .61 with MPR ON..

Thanks!

there a manual yet for cc version

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD