Looking to join active squadron-I'm from US but will consider International squads

Giantsfan24

Basically, I am really exploring the depth of DCS A 10, and as much as fun as it is to fly single player, there is something so cool looking over at another plane near you and knowing someone is actually flying that plane.

So, I would like to join and ACTIVE squadron. Since this is a high fidelity sim, I would prefer a serious-based squad. By serious, I don't mean we don't have fun, but if I wanted to fly around like a headless chicken with no structure, I'd play Ace Combat online.

I really got alot out of ARMA to by joining a realism unit that put the sim nature of that game to work and would like to do the same here. A bonus would be if you also formed an IL2/CoD squad since that game is built for multiplayer. Anyway, PM or reply if you think I would fit well into your squad. BTW, I have headphones/microphone and have used both Teamspeak and Ventrillo before.

Edited by Giantsfan24

definatly check out the multiplayer forum, lots of squads post their ad (also some dont).

join a few squad teamspeaks and have a chat with their members look at their websites play a few missions..

i think one of the most important thing is finding a squad that suits you.

lots of squads will say they are lots of things, but look a bit deeper often they are not!