Best DCS World video ever

Joker69

:thumbup:

Great launch video!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I'm literally crying in amongst the glory

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Great!

Thank you!

Win10, I7-7700K, 32GB, RTX-3080Ti, 3xSSD (System, DCS and one more), VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar, Saitek X-55, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, MSFF2, G-940, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH MFP, TrackIR-5 + TrackClip Pro, DELL 21:9 Monitor

It's really beautiful ... even the music is perfect and epic..

I saw this video already several times. It's a masterpiece and in a single video you can admire the incredible variety of scenarios, lights, shadows, modules, climates...

I will save this video in my private collection of the most beautiful videos of all time... :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139168989452694/about/

ASUS ROG - TM Hotas Warthog - TM Hotas Cougar - TM F-18 Grip - Oculus Rift S - Track IR 5

It is a nice video, and Glowing Amraam is very talented and makes great videos, so I don't want the following statement to be perceived as a slight agains him !

IMHO 2.5 is what makes this video. The greatest video of all time is still this:

can you imagine that in 2.5 ?

Edited by kobeshow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Yes .. this is also beautiful ... I agree .. it would be great to see it updated to DCS 2.5. However it is so beautiful that it is always current ... for me 2 is better than 1 ... :smilewink:

I like both them .. but there are also many other equally beautiful videos .. There are many talented guys and with DCS they can produce good videos.

In this specific case I referred to the great concentration of effects and clever use of the cameras to represent the new and fantastic DCS 2.5... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS ROG - TM Hotas Warthog - TM Hotas Cougar - TM F-18 Grip - Oculus Rift S - Track IR 5

Thanks GA.

Its not only the perfect Showcase for the new DCS 2.5

Its emotional, intense and an extraordinary example of a perfect combination of music and movement, great selection when to increase pace and louder music and when to slow down a little.

Showing every module on the best enviroment, all seasons, terrains and weather.

Is a máster piece of video editing. For sure your best creation ever.

Congrats

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks GA.

Its emotional, intense and an extraordinary example of a perfect combination of music and movement, great selection when to increase pace and louder music and when to slow down a little.

Congrats

Well said :thumbup:

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks GA.

Congrats

GlowingAmraam is truly incredible. I am subscribed to his Youtube channel and often I prefer to watch his videos instead of the boring TV movies.

This time, however, has really "carved" a masterpiece ... it seems more the trailer of a film than that of a simulator ... I'm still impressed ..

I bow before so much talent ... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GA, you captured the spirit and essence of what it is to be a DCS pilot/ground commander, which is far more important than the visuals and eye-candy of 2.5......truly emotional.....

Your best offering to date bar none.

Well done Sir, well done indeed!

~S~

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks for the nice feedback. :)

For those curious as to what music it is:

Unleashed - Two Steps From Hell.

Beautiful and epic music ... excellent choice .. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jaw dropper!

Just watched it again but this time on my big 4k theatre system. Absolutely amazing, so immersive and perfectly cut and edited and yep the music choice was flawless. Awesome effort and so well thought out, totally rockin!

If this doesn't increase subscriptions by %25 nothing will!

Looks like I better d'load it now.

Beautiful job, well done!

thumbup.gif

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Ufffff, sttuning....

Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7 / I7 2600k@4.5Ghz / 16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz / Aorus 1080TI waterforce extreme / SB XFI Fatality PCI / 3 Sata HD Seagate / 2 samsung evo 850 / Win10 64 Pro / P.S Corsair HX1000W / Full Tower Cooler master ATCS 840 / 3x U2410 Dell@eyefinity 3926x1920 / Oculus Rift.