F-15C The Georgian War Campaign Feedback

Hello all, there was an issue with the copy protection when DCS last updated. The issue has been reported to ED and solved internally as of this morning. We don't have an ETA on a patch but with any luck this should be fixed soon!

Please let us know when that patch is available to fix this issue. Thanks.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Z270, Intel Core I7 - 7700K, Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM750X, Windows 10 Home, Asus ROG PG348Q 34” 3440 x 1440 100hz curved IPS G-Sync monitor, Saitek X52 Pro Hotas, TrackIR V5

hello guys , i had an inquiry

started mission ` on the campaign and i receive no radio chatter aat all , i rendevouz with the tanker but no radio at all : (

my dcs world setup is with no easy communication or radio assist option ? i tried using both of them just for this campaign with no luck ?

anyone face something like this ?

i need urgent help

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished the last mission. Nice touch with the music at the end. Almost brought a tear to my eye. ;) I really enjoyed this. Nice job. :thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Z270, Intel Core I7 - 7700K, Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM750X, Windows 10 Home, Asus ROG PG348Q 34” 3440 x 1440 100hz curved IPS G-Sync monitor, Saitek X52 Pro Hotas, TrackIR V5

• 4 weeks later...

I've just finished the campaign. Totally loved it, I bought it a couple months ago (I haven't played "too much" and I started learning to fly with the F15 so I'm still a noob, that's probably why it took me so long), and I've enjoyed every second of it. Really inmersive, I felt bad every time wingman went down (luckily he is some kind of inmortal guy and he resurrects every time... :smilewink:)

And that credits at the end, with the sun rising? I was considering buying the Mirage, and now as I read you did a second part of the campaign for that module, I feel obliged to buy it!

Thanks for your kind words, Darcaem! Very happy to hear you enjoyed the campaign.

The M-2000C stock campaign, that is included with the module, is indeed a "spiritual sequel" of sorts...while the M-2000C campaign was completed first, we decided it would be kind of fun to have a over-arching storyline across multiple airframes and campaigns.

Yep, many thanks! And you're at a good time for M-2000C - the stock campaign can soon be played on new Caucasus map, the updated (or actually: completely new) manual will be out in a week or two and then a brand new Red Flag campaign, that is the continuation of the previous two but in NTTR will be available.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just completed the campaign. I was blown away from mission one, all I can say is absolutely stunning work everyone involved! This was easily the greatest, the most realistic and the most authentic gaming experience of my life! 2.5 beta, very minor issues/bugs, solid experience. Struggled like crazy with some missions but damn how rewarding it was!

Ps. You actually made me buy TM Warthog Hotas, TrackIR5, Mantiz eGPU & 1080Ti on the way, so I truly wish there will be another one to enjoy at some point! :D

Thank you!

Finally got around to finishing the campaign, excellent work. Looking forward to the next one.

Just completed the campaign. I was blown away from mission one, all I can say is absolutely stunning work everyone involved! This was easily the greatest, the most realistic and the most authentic gaming experience of my life! 2.5 beta, very minor issues/bugs, solid experience. Struggled like crazy with some missions but damn how rewarding it was!

Ps. You actually made me buy TM Warthog Hotas, TrackIR5, Mantiz eGPU & 1080Ti on the way, so I truly wish there will be another one to enjoy at some point! :D

Thank you!

Many thanks for your kind words, guys! Glad you liked the campaign :) Sounds that with the new setup you will enjoy he DCS even more, the next step which I personally strongly suggest is VR ;)

As for other campaigns, if you fly M-2000C, there is the stock campaign that is related to the F-15 one and in the way continues the storyline (it is included with the module). Also, there will be a Red Flag campaign for M-2000C out soon.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 month later...

I finally bleeded my way through! ;)

I loved every moment of it. I appreciate the way you took every real detail into consideration which turn into great immersion for me. It was fun finding easter-eggs in VOs.

It took me long time and I may have been reporting a lot (thx, Viper) but most of the problems were really on my side (or ED). I made a mistake of going into 2.5OB and on with every update while starting the campaign. None of us was ready for those changes and bugs. Most of my replays were simply due to having difficulty fighting off 31s, 27s and 29s (in that order).

The greatest feeling for me in the sim is to fly the mission the very first time, do everything to the T and after successful completion RTB safely, park with egines and systems off finally opening canopy. And I had those moments here.

Thank you.

I may get back to it after gaining some more experience.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 1 month later...

Completed the campaign.:thumbup:

It's been a blast playing the campaign from start to finish. My favorite missions are

the one where you got ambushed by the Russians' pincer attack and the helicopter hunt mission.

I also really like all the chatter stuff between '1' and '2' and all the character's voices are great. The story dialogue input thing is also a nice touch, giving that feeling of you as the player, of a deeper involvement with the story (want more of that). 9 out 10. :thumbup:

So any more F-15c Campaign you guys are going to make?

feefifofum should you decide to "remaster" the "Darth Vader" Campaign with more VOs/VAs and sell it on the DCS online shop I'd totally buy it! and perhaps with a female "Darth Vader" voice :D hint hint "Darth Wizard" lol

Edited by cm2

Thanks for the kind words.

it's going to be hard to get back into the F-15 now that we have a full fidelity 4th gen US fighter on the flight line, but I won't completely rule it out. :)

So are you going to do a F/A-18 campaign? I want to get the module but I am holding it off coz want to play it with a proper war campaign(also not into red flag campaign stuff, I want real combat not mock ups/training lol) with Voice overs and story.