The cockpit is the wrong size

SkEpTic

Wow I never thought to ask a company to implement a massive change to a product just so only I can build something that only I will use. Kudos my man.

When you play in VT, the A10C cockpit seems really huge, at least from my end. Like it or not i suppose that what he is asking for is very reasonable. He is proving a discrepancy with the RL counterpart and the changes would be easily addressable.

It is not a 1 person thing, i'd also like my VR a10c cockpit looking like the real thing.

Except that's not at all true. In my headset, if something is close to my face, my eyes are crossed. That's how binocular vision works, and how we see things in 3D, whether IRL or in VR.
It doesn't work so, sorry.

The panels doesn't physically move, neither does lenses. You are focused to 2m distance.

The next generation Oculus HMD is doing that by physically moving panels forward and backward depending your object distance that is at front.

Even Oculus recognize this challenge but they can't do anything for it at now.

Edit: many things will change in future, but think about it why military couldn't solve it spending billions in the area of research....

--

I usually post from my phone so please excuse any typos, inappropriate punctuation and capitalization, missing words and general lack of cohesion and sense in my posts.....

Edited by Fri13

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

When you play in VT, the A10C cockpit seems really huge, at least from my end. Like it or not i suppose that what he is asking for is very reasonable. He is proving a discrepancy with the RL counterpart and the changes would be easily addressable.

It is not a 1 person thing, i'd also like my VR a10c cockpit looking like the real thing.

Adjust the in game IPD.

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/