DCS: MiG-23MLA by RAZBAM

MrDieing

Another cold war jet has arrived!!!

Anyone willing to perform a guess which jet will be the fourth in this series? It's already on the table waiting for assembly. Or do you prefer throwing rotten eggs and tomatoes at me? :cry:

Mig23F4A7rescaled.thumb.jpg.f41e3fb51ef9e9ff19f572b1908e9acb.jpg

Here's some fitting cold war music from the perspective of ze germans:

It looks like it's going well, I'm expecting it.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4157568&postcount=1635

2020 ??

I wouldn't think so, although I hope...

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I'd love to see it in 2020 but if they're going to stick to their Harrier Mirage commitment the pace needs to pick up on those.

Yup. The pace on completion for both the mirage and harrier has been really sporadic.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'm very much looking forward to having this bird in DCS... but consindering I'm a pony pal and the pace is pretty much the fastest gait, considered even faster than gallop by some, but at least being on par speed wise...

Which pace? icon_redface.gif

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I am not waiting any other fighter at this moment than MiG-23 to come out. Only Mi-24 is ahead of it, but that is an helicopter and totally own class. But when MiG-23 gets out, I can only dream that Razbam will make later then MiG-27. And no, MiG-23B doesn't even begin to be same level.

Now when it has been pushed confirmly to 2020, it is just question that how quickly does Razbam get their act together with Harrier so they can release MiG-23? As M-2000C is in very good shape now, what now maybe few polishing things to get it final, but Harrier is "sleeping" in the silence. So if Harrier gets finalized in Q1-Q2, then MiG-23MLA has great change to come out in 2020. But likely it will get pushed anyways to Q4/2020 if not to 2021....

Looking that early remodeling of the MiG-23MLA rear section (or did the whole aircraft go through remodeling?) shines a symbolic gesture that there has not yet done anything for the MiG-23MLA weapons systems etc, and that would signal 2-3 years from now to be ready.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Yup. The pace on completion for both the mirage and harrier has been really sporadic.

100%. And my commitment to this and any other Razbam future module is contingent on both the Harrier and M2k being completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

there has not yet done anything for the MiG-23MLA weapons systems etc, and that would signal 2-3 years from now to be ready.

Exactly. The official 2020 statement is a lame trick for monkeys. It's not the way to help us to hold our breath. Especially when confidence is so low.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Last time I saw screenshots like this, we waited more than a year to put our hands on the first release. It was the MiG-19P from the same authors. Now there is a much complex radar, weapon systems and shared workload for the same coders as said officially so you get the idea, spare the sarcasm.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Didn’t know you guys worked for razbam. Since you all seem to know exactly what they’re working on, perhaps you tell us the internal state of all their modules and future plans? ;)

Razbam has officially stated multiple times that they are not going to release any new modules until all their current modules (harrier, Mirage and MiG-19) are feature complete.

So no MiG-23MLA before Harrier, Mirage and farmer are finished.....

And so far they have lots to do for harrier, and farmer. And based to screenshot of their MiG-23MLA progress, even more for it....

All to happen in this year 6-9 months period so they get Flogger out is dreaming....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

spare the sarcasm.

no

Programming (including prototyping) and modelling would progress concurrently, no? No point sitting around. So over the past couple of months when this updated model was being built (not to mention the cockpit images shared in March) programming would surely be taking place.

no

Programming (including prototyping) and modelling would progress concurrently, no? No point sitting around. So over the past couple of months when this updated model was being built (not to mention the cockpit images shared in March) programming would surely be taking place.

Thats just the thing. They said no new modules until the old ones are done. If they are working on new ones they aren't working on the old ones, they can't do both at the same time due to resources. 3D modeling is done one the old planes, so no one cares too much about new models. Coding and FM's, are the major bottlenecks they have IMO, both of which are needed on the old planes.

I want the mig23 as much as the next guy, but I want to see the m2k, harrier and mig19 finished and bug free first, and the harrier has awfully long way to go for some systems and functionality.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

They said they won't publish new modules until the current ones are complete, not that they won't work on them. It's a subtle but very important difference. But yea, FM and especially systems are definitely a major bottleneck for pretty much everyone, but especially Razbam.

So, according to the last newsletter, there is still currently no license agreement for the MiG-23 ? :huh:

But there is for the F15... So maybe it comes first? :noexpression:

But there is for the F15... So maybe it comes first? noexpression.gif

I hope not, unless they are really HARD AT WORK and surely WILL EXCEED EXPECTATIONS

4 solutions :

1. ED is trolling us because it is very likely that Razbam have made no progress on the F-15E
  2. ED is trolling Razbam, put a lot of pressure into them, and make them lose face if the F-15E is not delivered as expected
  3. ED is naive, believes that Santa Claus really exists and Razbam got magic superpowers recently
  4. ED is right because Razbam has been secretly working ultra efficiently on the F-15E module that is about to be released almost completed this year

:D

I'll buy :

I don't want to be too annoying, but I have to ask:

do you also have already modeled the landing gear of the MiG-23, this extraordinary wonderful crazy construction? I would love to see a close detail picture of that :)

Best regards

But there is for the F15... So maybe it comes first? :noexpression:

Well, I believe it was brought up first long ago. That saod, none of this is gospel guys, I wouldn't run with it just because of assumptions @@

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Oh. It's quite a clumsy move from them. Were there any other Razbam's projects targeted by the newsletter ?

It's a newsletter written in spare time. Stop assuming boogeymen and ''pressures'' and treat it like what it is ''a video game newsletter''.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

It's a newsletter written in spare time. Stop assuming boogeymen and ''pressures'' and treat it like what it is ''a video game newsletter''.

Zhukov, where are your emotions? I am sure Bogjey Jammer just loves the F-15 the same way I love the MiG-23. So every little sign of his F15 will make him melt like a man in love can melt ;)