**AJS-37 Viggen Released in Open Beta!**

Cobra847

Dear All,

After 4 years, disappointed girlfriends, 3+ leaks, 29358 litres of coffee, months of sleep debt, boxes of beta-blockers and an uncomfortable amount of new hemorrhoids; the DCS: AJS-37 Viggen is now released in Open Beta!

We’re incredibly excited about finally releasing our thunderous delta into the world, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your first experience.

This is really just the very start of our new journey, and there are still many many weeks ahead, where our half-naked, gangly bodies sit arched over our monitors in darkened rooms, fixing the most obvious a well as the strangest of bugs.

And while we work on cultivating the greatest humpbacks known to mankind, we’ll be busying ourselves with our number one priority: fulfilling our ultimate responsibility to you, our customers, in delivering a product that you can feel proud to have supported.

Just as we’ve tried to take the next step forward in graphical and simulation fidelity with the Viggen; we’ll be aiming to do the same with our post-release support and early access period closure timeframe.

We hope to make this clear with not only words, but real action as we move forward into 2017 and beyond.

Most importantly however, we’d like to sincerely thank you all for your support.

Thanks to you, we have the ability to create things that we love and cherish. You guys rock!

So, enjoy- and know that if your shiny new Viggen unexpectedly does unexpected things, that somewhere out there sits that half-naked Swedish programmer, and he very much wants your track files.

So, buckle up, stay under 50m AGL, and remember: pants are optional.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Dackard (Cobra847)

Christoffer Wärnbring (RagnarDa)

Daniel Malmquist (Swither)

Teodor Frost (Jedi)

Andreas Sandin (Ensamvarg)

Anders Karlsson (Riller)

Stirling Rank

Bartosz Lemke

Andrzej Osiecki

The DCS: AJS-37 Development Team

• Like 2

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

**AJS-37 Viggen Released in Open Beta!**

BTW, isn't it still winter, why half-naked body? ;)

I almost ignored most of the content but were impressed by the 'disappointed GFs' ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

attachment.php?attachmentid=155868&stc=1&d=1485547936

Thanks guys and congrats on the release! Jolly good work :thumbup:

congrats.thumb.jpg.6cb302819d96c50dcc57a046e7fee3de.jpg

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I haven't even downloaded the update yet but I'm satisfied with my purchase thanks to this message alone.

I can't think of another developer that would even consider ending an offical announcement with "pants are optional"

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

I haven't even downloaded the update yet but I'm satisfied with my purchase thanks to this message alone.

I can't think of another developer that would even consider ending an offical announcement with "pants are optional"

Im guessing he might have come up with that from a question in the last live stream

(That i might admit i was guilty of ^^)

Thanks to everyone at Leatherneck for all the hard work, another piece of SimArt, just amazing.

You have now disappointed thousands of wives and girlfriends around the world including my girlfriend with the attention they need and want all the time.

I sit here in the dark with no pants on holding my joystick in anticipation with the misses walking in, looking at me strangely saying, yep sure you’re just flying your new aircraft.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I haven't been able to fly yet :(

I have installed it though and I have to say I love the wallpaper and music theme! Is there any chance to get a similar option for the MiG-21? I hate to say it because I know somebody worked hard on it but the MiG-21 music is very unpleasant and doesn't really fit. It sounds kind of like bagpipes.

Sent from my cheap Walmart Straight Talk phone using Google Chrome.

How to disable mirrors? 23 fps :(.

CPU: i7-8700K @5200MHz / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB @3500MHz CL15 / MB: ASUS PRIME Z370-A / GPU: ASUS STRIX RTX 2080 / DCS-Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500GB / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + T.Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome first post, awesome lookin' bird!

I'm stoked to try this jet in DCS!!! I grew up a few miles from F 16 (Flyglottilj 16) outside of Uppsala, Sweden and idolized the pilots who flew the JA-37s; one of my favorite planes of all time. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this module.

Just need to quit my flying job (and work hard at not working) so that I too can fly the AJS-37 in my underwear, lol!!!

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |