Jet wash in Viggen.

hideki2

My question is: Since F14 is getting the jet wash, is there any chance that Viggen could get it too?

I thing its an awesome feature, but I also thing that it should be introduced across the board in all the planes. Since that is obviously out of your hands, it would be great to get that feature at least in Viggen.

You guys are a benchmark developer.

Thanks for everything

Thanks for the reply.

Is there? I remember flying basically up the engine in the il 76 many times. Same when flying close/stupid formation with another Viggen.

I haven't noticed anything either tbh :dunno:

I will try to fly right behind another Viggen next time and pay extra attention to see if there are any changes in flight behaviour.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I haven't noticed anything either tbh :dunno:

I will try to fly right behind another Viggen next time and pay extra attention to see if there are any changes in flight behaviour.

There is no such effect... I've basically flown up the ass of another Viggen without anything happening :D

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

There is no such effect... I've basically flown up the ass of another Viggen without anything happening :D

But the devs said there is :cry:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

No, there was at one point. :)

We stripped it out during development due to issues. I too think this is a great feature to backport!

Oh, alright then. Now it all makes sense. Would love to see that feature in the Viggen too :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg