Metric units in the Harrier

Pruciak

Not through the avionics.

Maybe there’s a mod out there that does it

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Is there a way to change that the HUD shows speed in km/h and height in meters?

multiply by 2, divide by 3? :megalol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

... quick question, can I fly at full throttlle in level flight indefinetly without damaging the engine althou I exceed 100% rpm?

No, Max Continuous is 102% RPM, 465°C JPT

Engine damage/loss of power is modelled if you exceed it's limits i.e. 109% RPM, 710°C JPT Max 15 minutes.

Out of combat, I normally operate at 106% RPM or lower i.e. no power margin indicator (Hexagon) on the HUD.

See page 130 in Chuck's Guide for more detail.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AxKvVeNgc1ddXa_xH9W8tEdAblI_Mc5i

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thx a lot. I know how to disable the "low altitude" warning but can I disable the annoying "pull up" and "roll out" warnings?

Same page as the low alt warning. When you press ALT on the UFC, one of the ODU options is GPWS. Press that ODU button (removing the ":" next to it) to disable the pull up warnings for 20 or 30 minutes, cannot remember which.

Yeah I know:thumbup: another quick question, can I fly at full throttlle in level flight indefinetly without damaging the engine althou I exceed 100% rpm?

Your fuel burn will be quite high at full power though, even though there is no A/B, that's the other thing to consider outside of combat.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).