Helicopter bundle discount for previous purchases

aleader

I moved to standalone a little while ago and transferred all my modules from Steam. I own all the helis except the Gazelle. When I put the bundle into my cart it charges the full $69.99, no discount for previous modules like on Steam. Is this a bug like the issue with the F18 when bought on Steam, or do I need to buy it on Steam and transfer...which would seem to defeat the purpose of Standalone?

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

I'm in a similar boat in that I'd like to get the package too, but already have the Mi-8 and Huey... Neither on Steam.

The two together are $100 minus a few cents, so $70 is still not a bad deal, but it would be nice to be able to offer an incentive to people who already own significant parts of a bundle.

• ED Team

Hi

The bundle only counts your other aircraft when using steam store,

currently not possible on ED Eshop.

Sorry about that.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

The bundle only counts your other aircraft when using steam store,

currently not possible on ED Eshop.

Sorry about that.

Curious if this could be a solution:

Can we can transfer prior ED Heli purchases to Steam, buy the discounted bundle and then move the licenses back to ED?

Would appreciate it if you would consider this or some other solution to this issue.

ASUS Z390 / Intel i7-9700K / 32 GB DDR4 / 1080Ti / HP Reverb 2 / Thrustmaster WH&TPR

Heath and Allen Zedi8 / TrackIR / Momo USB monitor / Akai MPD218

• ED Team

It is not possible to transfer from Eshop to steam.

Only from steam to Eshop

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2